'Boys holiday'

Guest Cipher

SMH @ your bredrin.Just say straight it's not that type of holiday to bring everyone along on. It's a mandem holiday. Just show him that she wouldn't break her back to bring your bredrin along on one of her girlie holidays.

i got guys tryin to do this wen me and my lot go miami next yearthe worst part is its the two main guys that are booking the holiday that are the ones that wanna bring their chickspissing me off tbhthe worst part is me and 2 other guys seem to be the only ones that have a problem with it

El Kapitan, your group sounds huge. That could be a problem. You and the two that have a problem with it should just go on your own. It works well in a 3. Any more or less and it gets even more expensive.
about 9 guys, and the 2 girlfriends that want to invite another 4 girlseven though their going on a f*ckery, i dn't wanna be the one to split up the group still, but it looks like it has to be done