GODS PARRING ME!!

clark_kent

Another recent story of my life i was seeing another girl who also shared the freak trait, (me n her friend got frisky in her bed at a drink up one time but nufin serious)i ended up hitting the both of dem, so fort id try get a 3way going...my one (clare...shes black) was onit but the other wasnt feelin clare enuff to go all the way.so im tryna find a third chick but it never poped off. then clare started catching feelings and coming with the (i aint on sharing) talk, n ionly hit her frend the one timeso we broke up now im talking to the friend and shes tellin me how her n clare gt freaky at a drink up the other day and she might be coming to her house to finish off!ontop of dat, my cusin was talkin to clare and she sed she wants a 3some for her bday! but not with me involved!!!!i doubt either will pop off but god is seriously parring my life right now!!!

Another recent story of my life i was seeing another girl who also shared the freak trait, (me n her friend got frisky in her bed at a drink up one time but nufin serious)i ended up hitting the both of dem, so fort id try get a 3way going...my one (clare...shes black) was onit but the other wasnt feelin clare enuff to go all the way.so im tryna find a third chick but it never poped off. then clare started catching feelings and coming with the (i aint on sharing) talk, n ionly hit her frend the one timeso we broke up now im talking to the friend and shes tellin me how her n clare gt freaky at a drink up the other day and she might be coming to her house to finish off!ontop of dat, my cusin was talkin to clare and she sed she wants a 3some for her bday! but not with me involved!!!!i doubt either will pop off but god is seriously parring my life right now!!!
gtfos.gif

Guest M12 Part 2

everything was fine until i read the words "broke up". niggas stay losing in 09 because everything they beat more than twice turns into wifey. its not a good way to move.