EXAM RESULTS

streets.

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gcse's are nuffing..but dont get over-hyped and think your clever if you do well, cos a-levels is quite a big jump, i seen people who got 11 a's and a*'s come out with DDDD at AS, it happens alot!good luck nonetheless. currently tryna revise for first year retakes, shoulda gone to more lectures <_<

Wish I had someone around to tell me this when I was looking to go unibutIf you don't get the grades you need to go to a certain uni, or the uni turfs you for whatever reason, RING THEM. The place is a business, ring them, speak to them nicely, and 9 x out of 10 they will accept you in. My guy last year got rejected from every uni he applied to, he rang up Leeds and Birmingham (both really good uni's specially Leeds) and twanged his way in.

Wish I had someone around to tell me this when I was looking to go unibutIf you don't get the grades you need to go to a certain uni, or the uni turfs you for whatever reason, RING THEM. The place is a business, ring them, speak to them nicely, and 9 x out of 10 they will accept you in. My guy last year got rejected from every uni he applied to, he rang up Leeds and Birmingham (both really good uni's specially Leeds) and twanged his way in.
by saying what'?

Good luck everyone. I remember last year when I got my shambles of what seemed to be results. Wanted to cry there and then.
ur making me scared now lool
Lol no need to be. I see your posts in the academic thread and a couple threads about maths and what not. You will do well. Tbh it's not like I was in everyday, took notice of what i was learning or revised properly. I was my own downfall.