EXAM RESULTS

streets.

Plus, your probably on about statistical maths, but we have to know statistical (projects etc etc), Pure (mother f*ck*ng hard sh*t) and mechanical (to compliment our physics knowledge gaining).All the big boys in business, most never had a degree until they became rich or didn't bother.PLUS, studying something with hardly any (if any at all) practical work is deadout.

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cool what u get in maths and physics
I done crap due to laziness and had to do a foundation degree (which I got a 2.1 in) in what I'm doing now, then started this course.
With you saying about no practical work just goes to show that youve never studied or even know about a business course..Why do you feel the need to chat so much sh*t about something you know nothing about?And on that note im not even gonna fuel your ignorance anymore.
Practical yeah???Give me an example then and I'll give you an example of what I do/done.This year, I will be designing my own aircraft in a group of 6/7 and will design it on the computer using CAD software (I have done many CAD work already), I have designed stuff as a group and solo, I have built stuff as a group and solo, I have used wind tunnels, super sonic wind tunnels, CNC programming and making what I designed using the machine, Built computers, Use a flight simulator, etc etc etc I can go on.............That is just practical, which has lots more to it, plus all the maths, mechanics, materials, projects, aerodynamics, thermodynamics, I CAN ALSO GO ON..........Allow it, studying how to have common sense is NOT COOL!!!

cool what u get in maths and physics
I done crap due to laziness and had to do a foundation degree (which I got a 2.1 in) in what I'm doing now, then started this course.
How long does foundation degree take what u gonna do with ur degree when u finish bruda
Only a year.Depends still, I'm gonna look for an engineering job (obviously) even if it is not in my field, once I have that, I'll restart my flying lessons and get my two pilots lisence, which I need so I can get a job for flying.Though, ideally, as my first job I want a job that requires me to design stuff using info given (using a CAD software called Catia which is similar to auto-cad but industry standard). Or if not, then a thermodynamics job to do with waves or nozzles and diffusers as I love working out the equations for them.But yes, that is my initial movements.Allow Joel learning about common sense when I'm learning how to design control systems on an aircraft, ship, SPACE SHIP etc etc :lol:

Business I kaka.End of.Business are not on par with engineering when it comes to maths. NEVER EVER WILL IT BE, that is why a lot of engineering students can get jobs in the financial district, due to the maths.Like I said, business = common sense.That is the truth.Jobs wise, like stated, jobs you get can easily be aquired by an BEng. Though, it is not vice versa, due to the lack of mathematical and physics knowledge.
c/s cm punkevry1 knows business is the rebore economics

I'm sure some people are over exaggerating about how bad they expect their results to be.I didn't put in as much work as I should have and still pulled off a BBD. Had I put in work it would have been AAC.

i know certian mandem was watching the clock..time did go fast..hate when people go on facebook and talk about it though get's me shook
My thoughts exactly.I've completely blocked it out of my mind.However, car journey there tomorrow morning will be f*ckin' awful.

*FACEPALMS IN ADVANCE*
i know certian mandem was watching the clock..time did go fast..hate when people go on facebook and talk about it though get's me shook
My thoughts exactly.I've completely blocked it out of my mind.However, car journey there tomorrow morning will be f*ckin' awful.
loooooooool stop it plzzzzzzzzmaking me mad nervous