You're walking through the shopping centre...

Seth Rollins

Guest Parrist 2.0
Lol @ rejecting a million pounds because you don't want to hurt someones feelings.That mill will heal that guilt motherf*ckers
put down the guns brother Fear Allah
Gun stays attached like it's a siamese twin akhMaybe when I die I'll put it down, feel me?
i feel u akhijust remember inna lilahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un
Word

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

doing something u know is wrong for money is p*ssy imo wavesurfer youre not in the position to call anyone a p*ssy. u wear robin hood creps and like girls that look like young boys. say no more pal
Coming from a guy who named himself after a drug dealing film character? Be serious.
if i signed up now i wouldnt choose that name but still, not really the same thing is it pal

depends where tbh cos in certain endz you'll be watchin yourself getting slumped on tv the next day
it's not even about that imoi wouldn't wanna slap some guy with a wife and three daughters who feels ashamed and goes home feeling traumatised and confused and can't look his kids in the eyeso my answer is no
doesnt matter who it is, slapping someone you dont know for money is waste i wouldnt do it for £1000000
oh pleasei wouldthats million pound, slap, then dodge the onslaught
its the principle b
nah its a milfrom ur not puttin anyone in hospital whats the problemobv ain worth it for a billbut a mil