Shak Corleone

Platinum50

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mixtape Soon ComeShak>>>>>Industreets ENT>>>>>>>>OTrey Rappers>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PDCAnd For those that dont know shak is no longer apart of peel dem.
All that bandana sh*t is corny though. I'm sure 031/CFR/Pif are all certified, so dunno why they reppin that nonsense.PDC/SMS/OC movement 03-06>>>>>
Real TalkReal Talk
Realest talks...Remembers the school days when you couldn't jump on a bus in streatham/brixton without hearing Ill Mill/Stinkz/Kid or one of those man being banged from someones phone!

y u sayin fuk dsn face squeeze brought dem in obviously tannas 031 dats his co-d .. face squees' lil brudda (r.i.p) was byrdgang aswell, 031 got too commercial neway every an any1 is o trey now a daysJuan Carlos Valeron , no one in heathset is in dat crap by the way

so where is page in all this and Q holds down pagepage is on that industreets ting aswell seems like he's always begging yet dubz cant go a-town without gettin nanked by 16 yr olds?smh
it's cos dubz moves kinky and f*cks wit the otherside..street politics.. go figure..all this commercial sh*t is dead anyways...person hu i really rate is Cerose.. hard rapper nd does his ting proper

so where is page in all this and Q holds down pagepage is on that industreets ting aswell seems like he's always begging yet dubz cant go a-town without gettin nanked by 16 yr olds?smh
it's cos dubz moves kinky and f*cks wit the otherside..street politics.. go figure..all this commercial sh*t is dead anyways...person hu i really rate is Cerose.. hard rapper nd does his ting proper
c/s

c/s

From what I knew he left PDC cos he suspected some of them of doing a violation.CFR is Shak ting? and didnt he start PIF? I know how the 031 link come, but from I knew he never moved with the Cream Cartel ones, but I dont know I dont pay enough attention.
he left Peel Dem for a number of reasons, but thats gossip and i ain't inna that..PIF is basically done with now, he don't move with Cream the only affiliation he had with them was the 031 thing with dubz screamin' SuuWuu and Shak still carries the resentment that most Brixton yutes have(unless you went Sacred Heart) they hate the Narm.. CFR = CORLEONE Family Ryders & Shak Corleone.. kinda adds up don't it?..

From what I knew he left PDC cos he suspected some of them of doing a violation.CFR is Shak ting? and didnt he start PIF? I know how the 031 link come, but from I knew he never moved with the Cream Cartel ones, but I dont know I dont pay enough attention.
he left Peel Dem for a number of reasons, but thats gossip and i ain't inna that..PIF is basically done with now, he don't move with Cream the only affiliation he had with them was the 031 thing with dubz screamin' SuuWuu and Shak still carries the resentment that most Brixton yutes have(unless you went Sacred Heart) they hate the Narm.. CFR = CORLEONE Family Ryders & Shak Corleone.. kinda adds up don't it?..
Say it again shaks family>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>2 many 2 many many man

We are all going to leave the gossip alone.I know what it stands for but your acting like he the only "Corleone".

We are all going to leave the gossip alone.I know what it stands for but your acting like he the only "Corleone".
na not even i'm sayin' if there's a set in Brixton called CFR and Shak's involved around it nd he's been using the name fo a while, he's obviously gonna be one of the main men..