Man United 2003-06 is back

Admin.

f*ck all this talk about Ronaldo and his goals and flair.Some might view these as minor points that dont matter over a season (like sir alex, phelan and the rest of them cunts)but just like those time from 03-06 now without Ronaldo united are back to lacking these minor pointsA set piece takerA player who can ease defensive presure by taking the ball from our box to theres quicker then boltA long ball optionStar Power (someone who gets opponents shook just by who they are)Someone who the other 10 players look to to do something when the chips seem to be downEverything that was missing when beckham was gone is now missing after ronaldos gone, leaving a gaping hole in all the minor details that didnt/dont matter according to the media and united backroom staff.Most of the time my anti Fergie stuff is just pure hype, but his team selections for nearly 12 months now have been appauling.... if anyone should know the importance of playing the younger players week in week out in there best position its him because he has a proven track record in it......the way anderson is treated is a f*ck*ng disgrace.... imagine if he was a celt... would play every game and be captain by now.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

after 2 league games, yeah.*waits for the hype when man utd start banging teams 4 and 5-0 in sept*
maybe the points would of been adressed by september >Its not really 2 league games, we shouldnt of won the league last season... liverpool threw it awayanyways as i said during the birmingham game when we were 1 up pretty quick.... the front line just seems weakand would you not agree that minor points like having a good set piece taker can be the difference in say 10-20 goals in a season ?

Guest Cipher

@Ryan Nah not even, the stuff about Anderson is very trueWe have the cutting edge of a spoonGiggs?Anderson playing once every 3 games?Having two not natural goal scorers up front as centreforwards and expecting goals?For far too long Fergie has been making cowardly tactical decisionsFar too conservativeWe don't have anyone with a natural strikers instinct that will get across the 6 yard box or make runs when need bethe amount of times I've seen us attack but rooney is out of position because he's come chasing back to get the ball because he lacks discipline is ridiculousBeing that we have neither a player that can change the game single-handedly, or a player that can get us vital goals even if not playing well (Tevez hauled us out of trouble a few times over the last couple seasons like this)things don't look great tbh

For far too long Fergie has been making cowardly tactical decisionsFar too conservative
definatley its like he is scared of upsetting the old guard and instead of looking at each game differently and assesing what players would best suit the game.... hes like ahh its your turn to play now matein our 07/08 season 1-0 down to spurs at white hart lane he took off giggs and scholes and brought on anderson and nani.... also on the pitch were the "new holy trinity" of ronaldo, tevez and rooney.... we got a hard fought goal in the last minute.... i thought this would of made man see light, but too often when we are down he makes the young players a scape goat and takes them off(usually anderson who he persists on playing out of position)we might go on to win the league, we might come 5th all i know is we will continue to play sh*t football and rely heavily on rio and vidic.

lol@Rooney and Owen not being natural goalscorers.Nani just needs to not be sh*t. Give him a confidence transplant or something.
rooneys not a natural goal scorer but he should get 20+ every season all comps which he does, berbatov is though.....player confidence comes from the manager ah lie?portugal need to hurry and fail in qualifying so we can have our no.2 back

I think he needs to put more faith in both Luis Nani & AndersonThey both have quality but need a run of gamesIf they wer with us they wud be having a field day I would like to see Anderson playing higher up the pitch or him given more freedom, Fergie has turned him into this box-box guy but he seems to have lost his tricks... this guy was nxt R10 at Porto

Guest Cipher
For far too long Fergie has been making cowardly tactical decisionsFar too conservative
definatley its like he is scared of upsetting the old guard and instead of looking at each game differently and assesing what players would best suit the game.... hes like ahh its your turn to play now matein our 07/08 season 1-0 down to spurs at white hart lane he took off giggs and scholes and brought on anderson and nani.... also on the pitch were the "new holy trinity" of ronaldo, tevez and rooney.... we got a hard fought goal in the last minute.... i thought this would of made man see light, but too often when we are down he makes the young players a scape goat and takes them off(usually anderson who he persists on playing out of position)we might go on to win the league, we might come 5th all i know is we will continue to play sh*t football and rely heavily on rio and vidic.
very truetoo often aswell, anderson in DMF.......we are 1-0 down in need of goalsanderson is coming off, who is this I see warming up? Giggs, O'shea, Scholes :of*ck*ng hell, it used to be silvestre untill he was gone.Now, Rio's fitness is in doubt, Vidic gone within a year, we won't even beable to rely on the sturdy defence tbhf*cks me off him playing every game tactically like a European away match.
lol@Rooney and Owen not being natural goalscorers.Nani just needs to not be sh*t. Give him a confidence transplant or something.
I wasn't talking about last match & OwenI was talking Rooney and Berbatov, Rooney is naturally gifted as a goalscorer, but he isn't a predator who will be in & around the box with the perfect timing to get on the end of passes and crosses (at least not now fergie has been playing him as a left back for two years) same with berbatov. We need that in the abscence of our main goalscorer.Nani..back end of last season man looked so f*ck*ng devoid of confidence it was unbeleivable, especially considering he changed a few games and was still not given a fair run/encouragement it seems

Also Rooney and Owen will both be injured at the same time this season BAITyou know hes not going to play welbeck, might play machedayou know when this happens he is going to play 451------------berbatov----------------------------giggs---------------park--fletch-scholes-valencia--pmsl thats not even a top 8 side

Guest Cipher

Neither Rooney or Berbatov will replace the goals we need single-handedly and since we have relitively NOONE that gets a major haul of goals from midfield and havent since about 02/03 with ScholesCarrick needs to impose himself a little moreAnderson needs to be played IN HIS position and given gamesNani needs to be given gamesWelback needs to be played&We need a pure out and out goal scorer considering fergie loves his 4-5-1*edit*@ the above, pmsl thats what I mean, f*cked.

carlos_queiroz_manut_72488a.jpgmissing this guy lolfergie's gone back to his old ways.nani and anderson will leave soon.

Nani could easily get a lampard/gerrard amount of goals... especially if he takes pens

@Ryan Nah not even, the stuff about Anderson is very trueWe have the cutting edge of a spoonGiggs?Anderson playing once every 3 games?Having two not natural goal scorers up front as centreforwards and expecting goals?For far too long Fergie has been making cowardly tactical decisionsFar too conservativeWe don't have anyone with a natural strikers instinct that will get across the 6 yard box or make runs when need bethe amount of times I've seen us attack but rooney is out of position because he's come chasing back to get the ball because he lacks discipline is ridiculousBeing that we have neither a player that can change the game single-handedly, or a player that can get us vital goals even if not playing well (Tevez hauled us out of trouble a few times over the last couple seasons like this)things don't look great tbh
0904owencontractPA_415x506.jpgIts a transitional period for the team, somebody has to step up big time due to Ronaldo's absence and be that guy. The next few weeks will be interesting .

Guest Cipher
Nani could easily get a lampard/gerrard amount of goals... especially if he takes pens
True but does SAF have the confidence in him to give him that many games? Doubt itPark and Valencia in the 4-5-1 FTL@ Flojo, obv im talking about rooney/berba in the sense of the first teamOwen for now is unreliable, if he gets injured (which is very likely at one point or another) we are back to square 1.

Agree with the 1st post. Anderson & Nani need to be made to feel as if they are 1st team regulars. A run of 6 games woulddo them the world of good.

Guest Cipher

Won't happen tbh unless neccesity forces SAFs hand ala injuriesif we look to be losing the game/not doing well off they both come for the veterans

Champions League spot is the sole target from me this year. Gonna be a long season

Guest faze .

anderson should be starting week in week out...nani is frustrating, but you know he has got the quality there....you still need to bring in a star striker, just looks like you dont have much options up front....

I'm not being funny or anything but what is it about Anderson as an AM that people rate so highly?

Star Power (someone who gets opponents shook just by who they are)Someone who the other 10 players look to to do something when the chips seem to be down
Rooney.

I'm not being funny or anything but what is it about Anderson as an AM that people rate so highly?
want to know this aswell