Just got back from seeing Inglorious Basterds

Guest M12

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest M12 Part 2
if its top 5 i would like to know what the other 4 are doogie
In no orderCarlitos WayCity of GodWe Remember The TitansLast King of ScotlandInglorious basterdsThats off the top of my head. may be a few ive forgotten about

Guest WAVESURFER

So you think this is Tarantino's best film to date?I haven't seen this, but I've got to say you're the first person I've heard of who thinks that.Need to see this & make my own mind up, but judging by Tarantino's last few, I'm not holding out much hope tbh.

Guest Esquilax
So you think this is Tarantino's best film to date?I haven't seen this, but I've got to say you're the first person I've heard of who thinks that.Need to see this & make my own mind up, but judging by Tarantino's last few, I'm not holding out much hope tbh.
Like say mans a centaur.centaur.gifCan I get a lol? Please?

overall its got good reviews on rotten tomatoes, movies sick, watch this time next year everyone hailing it a classic. reviewers hate on tarentino because he doesnt conform to no conventions, you should see the level of bods that go to these film screenings, the music industrys neekyness has nothing on the film industriesmovies sick not as good as pulp fiction which is top 5 for me

MATE. i went to see this advance screening on sundaySICK FILM, see my review in the movie club thread. but on a level f*ck CRITICS. THEY had me shook that it might not be all that but for once i thought f*ck it leemmme see for myself. no regrets. i f*ckin love tarantino and i havent even seen pulp fiction, its gettin watched on the weekend. but if u like kill bill, sin city etc ull like this. SS LANDA aka christopher waltz put in the SICKEST PERFORMANCE. the opening scene>>>>>>>>>>

Guest Cipher

TOP 5 FILMS EVER :lol:Sorry mate but unless your dvd collection consists only ofSpice Girls: The MovieTransformersTransformers 2The Wicker Man (Starring Nicholas Cage)then I don't know what your on. (I haven't seen it)

ANY JEWISH FILM propaganda TO TAKE THE PISS OUT THE NAZIS THAT WERE INSTIGATED BY THE JEWISH CABAL IN THE FIRST PLACEand sheep flock to see this saying the film is sick.the real sickness is such stupidity
why's this guy not banned though?stop ruining every thread with your anti-jewish bullshit
im not anti jewish, im anti Jewish world orderstfu