Just got back from seeing Inglorious Basterds

Guest M12

You see venom is too scared to come out and be honest to say he hates all joo's and the poof is a coward as trys to hide behind false research to say every joo is part of the New World OrderThis fag has obviously been boyed off major by a joo and now hates them all
why do u spell jews in this way? :confused:
he does not realise that by doing this he is disrespecting Jews at the same time as he is trying to defend them
Oh reallyhttp://www.onejerusalem.com/2006/03/26/al-...t-was-the-joos/

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Esquilax
stop sayin pierrei kno u was probably waitin for someone to say something about it but still
go and shave i'll say what i want
:/
sigh
did i give you permission to sigh fam?
dunno whats going on tbhdont even know whether i should be dignifying that tbhtoo late i sposePIERRE late.wankunts

stop sayin pierrei kno u was probably waitin for someone to say something about it but still
sigh
dunno whats going on tbhdont even know whether i should be dignifying that tbhtoo late i sposePIERRE late.wankunts
LOLWhy do you seem all flustered Abigail?

Guest Esquilax
sigh
been a longish da-Abigail?...yeah, been a longish day, out and about with the woman, just wanna sit here and eat tbh, then i have Grace criticising my posts like she has the authority to pass judgement on what i say when she comes like a somalian sweetboy.piss me off tbh.

sigh
been a longish da-Abigail?...yeah, been a longish day, out and about with the woman, just wanna sit here and eat tbh, then i have Grace criticising my posts like she has the authority to pass judgement on what i say when she comes like a somalian sweetboy.piss me off tbh.
the post took me by surprise especially this partDisrespect!

sigh
:lol: :lol: so random