Mexico has decriminalized all drugs good idea?

57 heinz

So yh as the title says Mexico have decriminalised every drug from bud all the way to crack so you think this is a good ideame personally i believe its a good idea i hate how the government try tell u what you supposed to do with ur life gonna b mad going to mexico and jus seein crack heads about thoso wha you think good idea or the start of the end of the world

Guest Cipher

Some misinforming thread.They have decriminalised small-scale drug posession, i.e. personal use, because the corrupt police force extorts users and addicts, they would haul in fiends and demand bribes which led to long-term inprisonment and sometimes torture.Mexico has a HORRIBLE drug problem and much of the country is in the grip of drug-cartels. The govt. is wanting to make a difference between the battle against the drug addicts and the drug cartels which have been involved in engagements with the national army for decades.You get 3 chances, if your caught twice you are encouraged to seek treatment, if you are caught a third time treatment is mandatory.

The maximum amount of marijuana for "personal use" under the new law is 5 grams — the equivalent of about four joints. The limit is a half gram for cocaine, the equivalent of about 4 "lines." For other drugs, the limits are 50 milligrams of heroin, 40 milligrams for methamphetamine and 0.015 milligrams for LSD.
The idea is to lower profits from dealers and to bring in the new healthcare system.As NS said the drug TRADE hasn't been legalised thoughIt aint not Hamsterdam out ere..

good points, drug dealers have no market for a while, lowers there profit gains.bad point, gov gonna have invest heavily in support services for more addicts. Not sure how the health systems works over there. Then they will end up heavily regulating it vis prescription servces, forcing it again more underground and dealers will still have business. hassle free drug purchase, just at a lower market rate maybe.lose lose situation i think.

Some misinforming thread.They have decriminalised small-scale drug posession, i.e. personal use, because the corrupt police force extorts users and addicts, they would haul in fiends and demand bribes which led to long-term inprisonment and sometimes torture.Mexico has a HORRIBLE drug problem and much of the country is in the grip of drug-cartels. The govt. is wanting to make a difference between the battle against the drug addicts and the drug cartels which have been involved in engagements with the national army for decades.You get 3 chances, if your caught twice you are encouraged to seek treatment, if you are caught a third time treatment is mandatory.
The maximum amount of marijuana for "personal use" under the new law is 5 grams — the equivalent of about four joints. The limit is a half gram for cocaine, the equivalent of about 4 "lines." For other drugs, the limits are 50 milligrams of heroin, 40 milligrams for methamphetamine and 0.015 milligrams for LSD.
As NS said the drug TRADE hasn't been legalised thoughIt aint not Hamsterdam out ere..
:confused: misinforming thread read the thread title has the mexican government decriminlised drugs yes so i dont understand the misinforming not once did i say drug trade personally i care because i can now go mexico and smoke a spliff without no worries and its decriminalised for now but you think they wont legalise it when the drug cartels will b getting all the profit and mexican government will see none of it

Guest Cipher

*edit*, the face was to Kurious nvm.Beg you punctualise that was kinda hard to read, and it was my mistake I didn't mean misinforming, I meant poorly informing since no link ot quote or source or anything.Also, smh @ what you said about going there to smoke.I swear, some people.

*edit*, the facde was to Kurious nvm.Beg you punctualise that was kinda hard to read, and it was my mistake I didn't mean misinforming, I meant poorly informing since no link ot quote or source or anything.Also, smh @ what you said about going there to smoke.I swear, some people.
sorry bout my punctuation my bad i thought i was on a forum about link or quote its 09 googlin would of bin faster then the reply u wrote oh sorry that when i consider holiday destinations i pick places that allow things that i enjoy doing sorry if im glad that will b allowed to light up a spliff without being thrown in jaili swear some people

i can now go mexico and smoke a spliff without no worries
are you actually serious?you've read this story and booked a flight to mexico for a 2-week drug binge?
:unsure: no i saw this story and thought yh mexico could b a destination next year out of other choices yh maybe a bit foolish to pick a holiday destintaiton on being allowed to smoke weed but u going on like man dont go amsterdam to do the same thing