some of you would...

VENOM

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He is the fastest man EVER, you should be happy that no white man will EVER test him.
Never knew you could see into the future
lmao at a white male being 100m champion
lol@ a black man running the company that sponsors your 100m champions
and once again balance has been restored
LOL you go on about Jews, but you don't know your history???Another fail on your part.Bolt>>>>>>>>>PhelpsWho actually gives a f*ck about swimming???NO ONE!!!That's like saying you'd rather watch chess than play football, that is the levels, d*ckHEAD.Like said, your confused.
u are an idiot. its people like you who even when are told about history still do not understand anything about it.is 100m the best sport in the world? NOwhats his face won the tour de france 7 times in a rowtheres many other sports out there that it all depends on your interestwhat u shoudl say is that no black people give a f*ck about swimming not that NO ONE does u ignorant c*nt.like i wasnt shouting when the german breh beat that polish guy in discuss but wtf do i knwo about discussits all entertaining and fun to watch. so yeah bolt won the 100m..its the shortest race and hes the fastest man but theres many other sports many pple enjoy and many people are setting sick records.jus cos ur ignorant about other sports dont mean u can cuss everything else. (except curling)

Guest Parrist 2.0
Not even this can't be life.THIS CAN'T BE MAN'S FRIDAY NIGHT. :|*LOGS OFF AND RE-EVALUATES HIS LIFE*
Holla at me if you want to make something of your life. I can make you rich.

but who clocked that all the women were wearing bikini type panties while this breh was wearing shorts.. why?trusay many of the jamaican female team look like brehs wiv weave as well, but thats mainly faciallythey have the back off or the legs to confirm they are women.
Not sure if you realised but she isnt JamaicanIf you did realised, and you just mentioned the Jamaica team, ur still an idiot
some of you are so stupid i swear. u cant even read stuff written in the language you speakif english isnt your first language then ask eric and mad vybez where they registered for their esol courses innitabout u dont know if i realised she isnt jamaican. smh how hard is it to make out what i wrote. edexcel now will say you got an A in your A levels but still cant read and understand.d*ckhead.
Right...you f*ck*ng crossbreedWhy did u even mention the Jamaican teamwhen there is clearly many female athletes that look like males...
F*ck you.
Eh?

Guest M12 Part 2

its true though. u get any group of males together theres always some who would bang absolutely anything behind closed doors. especially if they thought no1 would find out

but who clocked that all the women were wearing bikini type panties while this breh was wearing shorts.. why?trusay many of the jamaican female team look like brehs wiv weave as well, but thats mainly faciallythey have the back off or the legs to confirm they are women.
Not sure if you realised but she isnt JamaicanIf you did realised, and you just mentioned the Jamaica team, ur still an idiot
some of you are so stupid i swear. u cant even read stuff written in the language you speakif english isnt your first language then ask eric and mad vybez where they registered for their esol courses innitabout u dont know if i realised she isnt jamaican. smh how hard is it to make out what i wrote. edexcel now will say you got an A in your A levels but still cant read and understand.d*ckhead.
Right...you f*ck*ng crossbreedWhy did u even mention the Jamaican teamwhen there is clearly many female athletes that look like males...
F*ck you.
Eh?
Don't be dumb fam. You called a man crossbreed. That sh*t is offensive. I would have typed the same sh*t if Sub Zero didn't post it. Hold them talks down.

F*ck you.
Eh?
Don't be dumb fam. You called a man crossbreed. That sh*t is offensive. I would have typed the same sh*t if Sub Zero didn't post it. Hold them talks down.
Baffed at how its offensive tbhbut seeen

F*ck you.
Eh?
Baffed at how its offensive tbhbut seeen
Don't act like you said it like it's a casual description. You wrote you f*ck*ng crossbreed about you don't see how it's offensive. Talking like say if you are of mixed heritage your some type of f*ck*ng dog. Black people like you actually make me sick.

I dont think the matter was handled professionally imho. Bu ton the other hand how do you keep a test like this on a down low (no pun).If she turns to be a woman then she deserves a public apology. But this will scar her for the rest of her career.Its quite unfortunate that someone wth talent that came from a a humbled background is going through this.But I wont lie when I heard her speak specially this comment:I don't give a damn what people think. The tone+ the accent. I was :lol::lol::lol::lol: I can understand why the sporting official demanded a test.

I dont think the matter was handled professionally imho. But on the other hand how do you keep a test like this on a down low (no pun).If she turns to be a woman then she deserves a public apology. But this will scar her for the rest of her career.Its quite unfortunate that someone wth talent that came from a a humbled background is going through this.But I wont lie when I heard her speak specially this comment:I don't give a damn what people think. The tone+ the accent. I was :lol::lol::lol::lol: I can understand why the sporting official demanded a test.
c/s