Kingdom Nightclub Liverpool

FamilyTree

Just wear some bate burberry and u shud fit in
He's a spurs fan, thats he's daily uniform.
lol yea man/wens ur stall at pitsea market gettin the new caps in?
im just wating for the delivery of the new baby blue and white Nike TN hats.
wicked mateil pop round 4 a bit of diadora 2 top off the outfit

Just wear some bate burberry and u shud fit in
He's a spurs fan, thats he's daily uniform.
lol yea man/wens ur stall at pitsea market gettin the new caps in?
im just wating for the delivery of the new baby blue and white Nike TN hats.
wicked mateil pop round 4 a bit of diadora 2 top off the outfit
2 t-shirts for a tenner.

Very stush.Full of wannabe WAGs :Y: 6:1 ratio of females to males :Y: Black men are a commodity in there lol :Y: All the Gs stick to the vip area, so its usually bless trouble wise.Deep and funky house (Hed kandi funky) :Y: Good drinks (courvoisier xo, remy martin, Grey Goose, Patron, Dom P, Cristal) :Y: Im startin Thursdays in there next month. :Y: Definately worth a look. :Y:

im hitting liverpool next monthfri/sat tingneed a spot for sat is this the spot? and on friday any bait comersh ting is me

im hitting liverpool next monthfri/sat tingneed a spot for sat is this the spot? and on friday any bait comersh ting is me
Nah the spot now is CUBE (Seel Street). Catch myself in there fridays til 3am and then the official after party at Club Zoo (Slater street, around the corner from Cube) til 5am.Gotta keep it quite commersh in CUBE tbh but its full of females, but then the music gets darker in Club Zoo for the after party.On saturday catch my boy DJ Tizzle in Cube, same sketch, commercial bait tunes, but full of females and the vibe is live.Or catch me on the staurday in Noir (Victoria street) for the more up market and more sophisticated crowd, less bait tunes. RnB & uk funky.Or if its a sunday ting, come check me at club Zoo for the most upfront UK funky, bassment and rnb in the city.Holla at me when ya reachin n I'll sort the guest list etc etc.

truss certain man were like lets go dublinplainface of the biggest is what i showed themaccent on them blonde chicks :wub: aint even a fan of blonde chicks