Sign in to follow this  
Sir Alan

Scorcher?

Anyone rate Scorcher? I have never heard any of his albums. People say he used to be good but has now fallen off so what are the best Scorcher albums to check out?

simply the best volume one is one of the best things to come out of the scenealso that 4 min clip of scorcher on ruff squad set on rinse , not many people have gone harder than tht

simply the best volume one is one of the best things to come out of the scenealso that 4 min clip of scorcher on ruff squad set on rinse , not many people have gone harder than tht
which one do u mean? is it on youtube?

Scorcher was sick.Dunno what that stint inside did to his mind, cos that "doogie" sh*t ain't cutting it

Guest WAVESURFER

Just get some old Cold Blooded sets.f*ck everything else.

dont think so i aint got it where i amwas listenin to it the other day its prob about 6 minhe went on a set with ruff squad nd someone jus edited his bars into one compilation

dont think so i aint got it where i amwas listenin to it the other day its prob about 6 minhe went on a set with ruff squad nd someone jus edited his bars into one compilation
like 9 minutes longscorcher showering sessioni buss the bullseye shots

Guest WAVESURFER

I think the stuff on that clip's off that Rinsessions CD pack thing they did a few years ago.Just get the Ruff Sqwad disc of that, he's all over it.

I think the stuff on that clip's off that Rinsessions CD pack thing they did a few years ago.Just get the Ruff Sqwad disc of that, he's all over it.
have u got this?uppage?

the lets go back in the day when i had brand new tns one?

Guest WAVESURFER
have u got this?uppage?
Not on my computer, but I've got the CD somewhere.I'll have a look for it.

the lets go back in the day when i had brand new tns one?
reebok workoutswent school but i never took no workoutyep

Guest Tosser

he took it back on logan's show with cold blooded in febone of the HYPEST sets I've heard"

i still get hype over this.f*ck scorcher now. the f*ck is 'staple owwww'man sounds like trimmonkey nowadays.

wtf is this staple owwww, i keep hearing about?the rinse session was f*ck were scorcher was on that ruff sqawad..since then man switch he style and he voice sounds so gay now