Scorcher?

Sir Alan

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

simply the best volume one is one of the best things to come out of the scenealso that 4 min clip of scorcher on ruff squad set on rinse , not many people have gone harder than tht
which one do u mean? is it on youtube?
dont think so i aint got it where i amwas listenin to it the other day its prob about 6 minhe went on a set with ruff squad nd someone jus edited his bars into one compilation

simply the best volume one is one of the best things to come out of the scenealso that 4 min clip of scorcher on ruff squad set on rinse , not many people have gone harder than tht
dont think so i aint got it where i amwas listenin to it the other day its prob about 6 minhe went on a set with ruff squad nd someone jus edited his bars into one compilation
like 9 minutes longscorcher showering sessioni buss the bullseye shots

the lets go back in the day when i had brand new tns one?

Guest WAVESURFER
I think the stuff on that clip's off that Rinsessions CD pack thing they did a few years ago.Just get the Ruff Sqwad disc of that, he's all over it.
have u got this?uppage?
Not on my computer, but I've got the CD somewhere.I'll have a look for it.

the lets go back in the day when i had brand new tns one?
reebok workoutswent school but i never took no workoutyep