Scorcher?

Sir Alan

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the problem with scorcher and when I think we can trace back to when he lost it was the frisco clash. before that and including the frisco dub he was fire. "we already done this i already won this 96.6 2 years back i could see frisc tryna push tears back"scorcher the hustler>>>>>>>>>flyboy scorcher

Guest Parrist 2.0

He turned moist when he started f*ck*ng with Wretch and some idiot got hyped when he heard them spitting all slow on a hip hop beat talking about how fly they are. Motherf*ckers.

ARGHi was just looking through my library for that clip where he spits on Jedi and a couple other beats, can't find it any where some one up it plz''i'm tryna get a lil mixtape selling, help my lil sis with spellin, sell class A for the day and pray cats ain't tellin'

ARGHi was just looking through my library for that clip where he spits on Jedi and a couple other beats, can't find it any where some one up it plz''i'm tryna get a lil mixtape selling, help my lil sis with spellin, sell class A for the day and pray cats ain't tellin'
I come from a good background so my parents think I'm rebellingIt's some road cycle that I fell inwhere I gotta roll with a weaponscrap everyday get a cut, bump, bruise or swellingso my girl stays up all night stressingwtf happened to this guy, the drop in levels is epic

IM DOING THIS TINGI WAS ASKING AROUND BOUT YOU IN THIS TINGIM DOING THIS TING IM NEW IN THIS TINGAND I GONE WAY PAST YOU IN THIS TINGIM ON TV ON CHANNEL U IN THIS TINGYOU'RE AT THE BACK OF THE QUE IN THIS TINGTHEM BOY TOOK ONE LOOK AT MY BIKE AND SAID "SCORCHER YOU'RE DOING THIS TING"THEM BOYS AINT GOT A CLUE IN THIS TINGMY BOYS MAKE NOISE LIKE A ZOO IN THIS TINGLISTEN.. WHO ARE YOU IN THIS TINGMY HANDS STICK TO MONEY LIKE GLUE IN THIS TINGf*ck ONE MILLION I WANT TWO IN THIS TINGBLAD YOU KNEW THE CREW IN THIS TINGITS NOT JUST ME IT'S PRESIDENT T, SKEPTA AND COOKIE TOO IN THIS TINGBOY BETTER KNOW IN THIS TINGSELL CLASS A FOR THE DOUGH IN THIS TINGAYYYYYE

Scorcher 05 times >>>>No one was touching him! I remember people saying he wasn't all that 'cause he never rhymed in all his bars smhI forgot all about the go on then barsi remember that quick 8 bar that destroyed skepta about the go on then bars lolol