Sign in to follow this  
cashoverhoes

To all my drivers recommend me a good car?

vw bora tdican pick up a nice one with reasonable milesinsurance is cheaper than a golf..but its literally a golf with a boot. plus 55miles to the gallon is the one!

Guest Esquilax
bleps.jpg
explain the relevance and i'll possibly take my time out to type you a lol.
no real cognitive relevance, i just dont like car threadsfound this searching through pics, uploaded it, here we arei'd appreciate a lol however, i really like them alot

bleps.jpg
explain the relevance and i'll possibly take my time out to type you a lol.
no real cognitive relevance, i just dont like car threadsfound this searching through pics, uploaded it, here we arei'd appreciate a lol however, i really like them alot
Loool that explanation did make me chuckle

lol, speaking of c*ck blocks - how can one guy try come with the explanation yesterday "I wasn't tryna mess things up for him I was just letting her know the things he does", I shoulda cussed him down but he's too well connected with my business

lol, speaking of c*ck blocks - how can one guy try come with the explanation yesterday "I wasn't tryna mess things up for him I was just letting her know the things he does", I shoulda cussed him down but he's too well connected with my business
doesnt sound like a good person to business with unless you can use him in the short term then cut him out

struggling tbh. all the cars these man r naming will only be attainable with 100k plus miles thus costing u more over the yeari dunno what to say. get sumthing swag that looks ok like mg cr or whatever its called awful interior