Sign in to follow this  
jen

little lisa and jens chat about crap room

lisa.... thought i'd better make a little room for us to talk in cos we just spam all the other threads..lolsaying that though anyone is welcome... pull up a pew and have a drink biggrin.gif:D

woooooooooooo lol!! yeah your right there girl... got to try n stop the spammin..........so how are you an lil ellie today? .. i slept in this morning cos i had another "oral" last night lmfao.. yeah migraines still here bloody thing.. and yeah i know i know being on the comp isnt exactly helping lol biggrin.gif

lol i had to get off the pc cos i was getting well tired last night but my mate had me in stitches (lol) on msn.. lolim ok today, still feel crap.. aint even got dressed yet.. lol

whats new you lazy cow, you go tesco in your pj's lmfao!!!! he he yeah its murders innit that cold i hope you fight it off in time for your mad weekend jezzzzzzzzzzz mums looking after both our kids lol....dv8 here i come woooooooooooooooooooooooo biggrin.gif

go to tescos in my pj's?? wtf??anyway yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay an ellie free weekend.. (well sat night) i love her to bits dont get me wrong.. but WWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLOL

errrrrrrr yeah!!!! lol....lmao i remmeber laura saying when i fell preggers with callum " oh shame mum and dad know you'v had sex now" lmfao... then you fell preggers with ellie an she said the same now shes had a baby she cant carry on like the virgin mary no more lmao biggrin.gif

hows callum??what does he wan tfor xmas?? i ave got him board game as a little pressie but it ant exaclty fab.. so idea's please biggrin.gif

lol innit though you had dad standing there and the midwife was like she is this fr dialted showing dad a diagram.........how embarrasinglol :oops: :oops: :oops: biggrin.gif:D

innit lmfao i wish i was there to see dads face omg!!!! lmfao .... biggrin.gif bless then mum in her lil nurses uniform lol she walked out after me having c-section n dad thought she was a proper doc lmfao :D

you was there lisa u was laying in bed moaning at the pain.. lmao

damn right callum crapped inside me the dirty sod and he didnt wipe his bum lmfao!!!!...no i admit i cant handel pain at all but hey watching me in labour gave you some entertainment for the night lmao biggrin.gif

BOO what are ya drinking sis.. smirnoff ice?? blue wkd?? or summat a big stronger?? LOL

arghhhhhhhhhhhhh dont creep up on me like that you scared da crap outta me lmfao!!! he he yeah im sat here having a nice cuppa actually lmao!! ive lost half me biscuit in there tho !!! he he so how you been girl anyways? biggrin.gif

not good dans been seeing someone jen i cant believe it!!!
WHAT??? WHO???? WTF????AM CONFUSED

lmfao not really im pullin your leg ( oh it was your leg i had pmsl).....if i found out dan was seeing some next bird id go mad trust !!!!! lol... nah its all good between us were both happy well i am n e ways he on the other hand may not be lol....... he he hes coming up tommorow night n staying till monday wooooooooooohoooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!he he yeah callums fine he was being a moo earlier as i wernt well n had a bad attck which knocked me for 6 an i layed in bed n he just wouldnt leave me alone hes fine tho bless him!!! biggrin.gif