How much are they worth these days?

LuLu

i have found a n96 and wel everything is in order with it and its in good condition. Plus there is like 800 songs on it mainly us hiphop and uk stuff giggz and pdc etc.Also the internet on it is a fast connection so ye how much are these Phones worth these days ?

cant Find a home Number on the contacts. Looked in the media files and there are videos of a group of lads who seem to be stuck in a lift singin ringa ringa roses and then they al fall down on the floor. Il continue On With the investigation to who the owner is ....

phone belongs to some dude from london. Went thru the pics and its the same dude in the video and he sounds like a londoner. ....just gona keep it myself if i dont sell it on. Not a bad phone either

yes flat man, ringa ringa bloody roses.They all fall down like a game of dominos / mexican wave. Also some video of someone smokin shisha or whateua its called. ... But ye it was an interesting phone to browse through.

southside muslims or somethin is one track. Cant remember the rest, the phone is dead at this moment in time. Its got some wiley, bashy, kano on there to. Got sh*t loads of papoose,2pac and immortal technique on also...

well one person asked how much i was sellin it for and i said i dont know cos well i dont :-/,,, dont have a clue about phones, i roll with a brick phone, they said if i had trouble selling it, they would buy it but im not to keen about havin to post it off, knowin my luck i wouldnt get the money for it. however, i have decided im probably gonna do an exchange deal with a friend of mine who likes collecting gadgets. oh and the other person just wants it for free lol..... i might be a nice person at times but im not that nice

Guest Swiftie
na it wont get blocked. I haue been using it myself now and again for the net acess. Luckily i had a nokia adapter charger put away in a drawer that fits most models.
Holla at me..