One Man Holiday...

Guest Triple XXX

Guest Triple XXX

i need to get away for like a weekgift from my mumbt in the UK, nt abroad, i was thinkin of them coach trips wer they take u to some next place n u have hotels n sh*tsearched n the only places that seem at all interesting are brighton and newquay, which ones better?jus need to jam somewhere for a piece then head back

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Triple XXX

jus jam basicallyi dont do holidays i jus go to ranom places n relaxhelps my anxiety somehowwish i had a laptop aswellbt my fone shud b able to handle the sh*t

Guest Triple XXX
wats the point ur just gonna be inside on the internet. cud be montevideo, uruguay ud still be in a room on the net
point is to get away from certain thingsi have issuesn i noticed wen im way in a place i dnt kno my anxiety disorder thingy aint as badbt yea i jus do the same sh*t in a different place

mite do one of these in devon or somewer wer i can do some fishing out on the ocean,dunno if ill just do it on one man thing but evrytime i talk to heads about going on a fishing trip they think they are about to get 'wacked' but there are some nice spots out there allegedly,lake district etc never been myself,or places with castles if you like looking at castles,although i wud probly go to places wer u can try out activities like shooting horses or whatevergoogle image some locations and see if they fit the bill imo