One Man Holiday...

Guest Triple XXX

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Triple XXX
We should organise a VIP2 fishing trip actuallyShow duurts and his anxiety a good timeIn the meantime, I recommend Newquay nicest place in the UK. Don't mind the racists still. Bournemouth is very nice as-well.
id b on a campin tingtheres a sick place in Chingford

Guest TimeBomb
We should organise a VIP2 fishing trip actuallyShow duurts and his anxiety a good timeIn the meantime, I recommend Newquay nicest place in the UK. Don't mind the racists still. Bournemouth is very nice as-well.
camping in chingford?

Guest Triple XXX
camping in chingford?
theres ome place near there i went last yearcnt member the name but it was sickhad cabins n we burnt fires n sh*t was large

Guest Triple XXX
you dont wont to go on holiday with friendsbut you want to camping in chingford with strangers off the internet...
its not a holidayeven tho i clld it one man holidayjus some time to myself

I hear that "break from the norm" talk still. I wouldnt mind doin the exact same thing but whether it be in the uk or abroad im too wary of the racists of the world, n 'low encountering a problem with these cunts n ur one up :(dyam you pigmented skin, aint u held me back for long enough!!! :angry:

Guest Triple XXX

nt social anxiety, jus an anxiety disorder which coupled with hypomania from my bipolar disorder is the reason i abuse sleeping pills to calm me downwell that was before i knew what i had n jus carried on with the pillsbt im not that guy that goes to clubs 3 times a week or jus randomly sit on ppls brick wallsjus never been that guy, i dnt find it sh*t coz i choose to do it im nt forced into this life