What you got to show for your life?

Kim

I have a 3 bed house and a golf im 22.....I have a job not a career but it could lead me to a very sucessful career when i have the right experience im liked there so just waiting for the dorrs to open.I think i have acheived quite a bit for 22....Just gotta start saving my money more and find somewhere to share my life with then il b happy

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

exceeded my projected life expectancy by defeating a gypsy curse,so now im reformatting my life plans to incorporate middle and hopefully old age i am skilled in many martial arts and have killed a tiger with my bear hands. what i have to show is the scars from my adventures,and the will to carry on taking sh*t over up inside of this muthafucjer fack with ya boyyyyy mixtape 2012

A business.Qualified in Beauty Therapy and Bridal Make-up.I couldnt count car because i didnt pay for it and the material things i have i wouldnt count as an achievement.Basically not enough to satisfy me so i think im gonna have to go uni.Im 19.
props

thing is its like what do i do now?i need a hobby som1 giv me ideas pls
erm fishing, basketball, coaching, wine tasting, painting, start a bidness*shruges shoulders*
i think i might become a wieght lifter and try bulk up and bulid my muscles....shave my hair n grow a mohican i wanna do it but its my family they would disown me lol

I have a 3 bed house and a golf im 22.....I have a job not a career but it could lead me to a very sucessful career when i have the right experience im liked there so just waiting for the dorrs to open.I think i have acheived quite a bit for 22....Just gotta start saving my money more and find somewhere to share my life with then il b happy
SUCK YOUR MUM YOU DIRTY LITTLE CHAV.