What you got to show for your life?

Kim

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a 3 bed house and a golf im 22.....I have a job not a career but it could lead me to a very sucessful career when i have the right experience im liked there so just waiting for the dorrs to open.I think i have acheived quite a bit for 22....Just gotta start saving my money more and find somewhere to share my life with then il b happy
SEEN GREYGOOSE IS MISSZZTREZZZTHAT SLORE BAGHOW IS PROSTITUTING AT 50 POUND EACH TIME TILL YOU GET YOUR 40K FOR A MORTGAGE BY THE AGE OF 22 SOMETHING TO BE PROUD OF THOUGHSOME LAZY SLORE FROM WHEN I KNOW YOU'RE DEEP IN THE GAMEDIRTBAG
This guy loves to cuss the girls he can't get. Then when he has finished with the girl, he then starts on the supposedly uglier looking bloke hahahahaGotta love Carlos though. He is a gee.

I have a 3 bed house and a golf im 22.....I have a job not a career but it could lead me to a very sucessful career when i have the right experience im liked there so just waiting for the dorrs to open.I think i have acheived quite a bit for 22....Just gotta start saving my money more and find somewhere to share my life with then il b happy
SEEN GREYGOOSE IS MISSZZTREZZZTHAT SLORE BAGHOW IS PROSTITUTING AT 50 POUND EACH TIME TILL YOU GET YOUR 40K FOR A MORTGAGE BY THE AGE OF 22 SOMETHING TO BE PROUD OF THOUGHSOME LAZY SLORE FROM WHEN I KNOW YOU'RE DEEP IN THE GAMEDIRTBAG
i dont have a morgate still

Guest M12 Part 2
lol renting a house doesnt mean u own it and if u inherited it then u havent achieved anything. it was simply given to u

Guest Tulse Hill

21 been betting for 3 years have over 5 figures sitting in the bank, got 3 a levels, quallified carpenter, got no debt or bad credit, got a young face so i wont age, olive skin and dark looks, need a bird and a baby by 24

Guest Tulse Hill
21 been betting for 3 years have over 5 figures sitting in the bank, got 3 a levels, quallified carpenter, got no debt or bad credit, got a young face so i wont age, olive skin and dark looks, need a bird and a baby by 24
What do you bet on? Everything or just horses?
yeah and the odd boxing,football bet.

m12 i will b hones,i own it yeah my names on the deeds thats allim saying
Fridged bitch. You ain't ready for me to f*ck you till your hips and tummy hurt. I will pull your hair so hard I will leave you bald bitch!!!I DON'T WANT YOUR MONEY, I DON'T WANT YOUR HOUSE, I DON'T WANNA MARRY YA, DONT CARE IF YOU GET PREGGERS OR NOT.. I JUST WANNA f*ck YOU AND LEAVE. LIKE A MAN SHOULD. AND THEN WHEN YOU WANT MORE, I WANNA MAKE YOU SUFFER AND SUFFER UNTIL YOU BEG. THEN I WILL f*ck YOU AGAIN.RING ME c*nt!XXXX

lol renting a house doesnt mean u own it and if u inherited it then u havent achieved anything. it was simply given to u
lol pure gas, 3 bedroom house at 22 with no mortgage?yeah yeahThis is why topics like this are sh*t.

Fridged bitch. You ain't ready for me to f*ck you till your hips and tummy hurt. I will pull your hair so hard I will leave you bald bitch!!!I DON'T WANT YOUR MONEY, I DON'T WANT YOUR HOUSE, I DON'T WANNA MARRY YA, DONT CARE IF YOU GET PREGGERS OR NOT.. I JUST WANNA f*ck YOU AND LEAVE. LIKE A MAN SHOULD. AND THEN WHEN YOU WANT MORE, I WANNA MAKE YOU SUFFER AND SUFFER UNTIL YOU BEG. THEN I WILL f*ck YOU AGAIN.RING ME c*nt!XXXX
this guys actually lost it for real.

lol pure gas, 3 bedroom house at 22 with no mortgage?yeah yeahThis is why topics like this are sh*t.
3 bedrooms house in the midlands are about 140k.im not saying its true, but it can be done.

ok its inheritence there ive said it

Guest Tulse Hill
Cant even spell mortgage........... "morgate"Another dreamer

this guys actually lost it for real.
man wants me to ring him,,,,,u expectin me to guess it bredrin.....