Some Women Just Dont Think

bane

Talking to one gal I know earlier basically she has been linking this breh for a few months now who lives off ends and he asked her if she can get 1 of his tings delivered to her yard and told her it was a surprise for his mum which is why he wants it to go to her yard (:D) 2 2s 3 days later the package arrives at her yard and she signs it and takes in into da yard and 5minutes later the anti-fraud squad are knocking at her door and asking her to tell them who the item is for because it was ordered with a cloned card otherwise she will ''be in court in 2days facing sentencing'' being a gal she panics and tells them who ordered it and where he lives and dey go and shift him. Now a week later shes telling me shes gettin threats made by his him and is scared, f*ck if i care tbhAllow not seeing dat a mile off doe

what did he buy?
Somebody tell me what did he buy
finking hes hard ill lif up my top put da ting to his head like WHAT DID U BUY?
most likely clothes & phones from littlewoods or another catalogue then he'd sell them on making however many P's. them 06 tings :D feds have clocked it.

Talking to one gal I know earlier basically she has been linking this breh for a few months now who lives off ends and he asked her if she can get 1 of his tings delivered to her yard and told her it was a surprise for his mum which is why he wants it to go to her yard (:D) 2 2s 3 days later the package arrives at her yard and she signs it and takes in into da yard and 5minutes later the anti-fraud squad are knocking at her door and asking her to tell them who the item is for because it was ordered with a cloned card otherwise she will ''be in court in 2days facing sentencing'' being a gal she panics and tells them who ordered it and where he lives and dey go and shift him. Now a week later shes telling me shes gettin threats made by his him and is scared, f*ck if i care tbhAllow not seeing dat a mile off doe
why would they need to clone the card to order to a yard?gas?

most likelybut if this happened they all deserve to lose

most likelybut if this happened they all deserve to lose
No , the item was orderd with deets , feds clocked this and went to the yard to arrest who signed for it , but it wasnt the girl who orderd it , she was holding it for someone.

Never heard of this happen before. What was ordered?

gas?
what did he buy?
most likely clothes & phones from littlewoods or another catalogue then he'd sell them on making however many P's. them 06 tings :D feds have clocked it.
:D

Never heard of this happen before. What was ordered?
gas?
what did he buy?
:D
ROFLMAOOOOGIF STILL GETS ME

• 3 weeks later...