Sign in to follow this  
Black.

Online betting websites

Whats some good ones to use Looking to put a couple bets on Villa to win tomorrow, Bet fair looks decent :confused:

Betfair or Willhill.Placed an accumulator bet last weekend; 9 games. Gutted I didn't get the time to place a couple yesterday.

villa aint winningbetter off sticking 5 on 2.5 or 3.5 goalsthen with that money u can do ur carling cup accumulators

Don't waste your money mate, there is no chance we're getting anything.5-0 last season is gonna look a good result by 10pm tomorrow.
YOUR A c*nt WAS GONNA DO A 3-1 BET AS WELL :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

WillHill is decent but I rarely use it. Had always used Ladbrokes but It's deffinately a Paddy Power thing now. They always give you lil Freebies, like £1 or £2 which can become useful for an extra Accumilator or send you Invites to play Free Bingo or Games - It's an incentive considering Ladbrokes don't offer you f*ck all.

i use hills cos i like the layout and they seem to have more selections than lads but if lads have a better price ill fill in a quickslip no worries

need to get involved in betfair though

WILL HILL IS DODGE, nuff times it freezes up or it wont let you put a bet on , OR da most infamous... SHOWING THE WRONG f*ck*ng SCORE. Had to ring them up one time only for them to chat sh*t sayin well it does say " IN PLAY INFORMATION IS SUBJECT TO DELAY" but what has a delay got to do with showing the wrong score and after all that.........i still use them won ££££ today still.