Girl who looks better now shes broke spends 2mill

streets.

Teenage lottery millionaire who won £1.9m broke at 22Former teenage lottery millionaire Callie Rogers is said to be facing bankruptcy after blowing all of her £1.9million jackpot. However, Miss Rogers, 22, who is living with her mother and has taken three cleaning jobs to make ends meet, claims she is glad to be poor. Her life lurched from one crisis to the next after she won her fortune at 16 and she attempted suicide twice. article-1208498-0627B6C8000005DC-993_468x628.jpgBut she has now told a friend: 'My life is a shambles and hopefully now it has all gone I can find some happiness. It's brought me nothing but unhappiness. It's ruined my life. 'I've just wanted to make people happy by spending money on them. 'But it hasn't made me happy. It just made me anxious that people are only after me for my money.' Miss Rogers drives a second-hand VW Golf and is selling her £180,000 house in Whitehaven, Cumbria. She is believed to need the cash to pay a £3,000 solicitor's bill and could face bankruptcy proceedings if she cannot raise enough cash. article-1208498-0629087A000005DC-715_233x468.jpgHer parents Jeff Rogers and Susan Jenkinson, who live separately in High Harrington, Cumbria, yesterday refused to comment on the claims. The mother of two children, aged four and one, became the second youngest person to win the lottery jackpot in July 2003. But her life has turned full circle since she hit the headlines six years ago. She bought and furnished four homes for herself, her parents and her grandmother for £550,000, and spent £200,000 on luxury holidays. Around £265,000 was blown on expensive cars, gifts and loans to family members. She spent more than 450,000 on designer clothing, partying and having her breasts enhanced. Other expenses include £188,000 in gifts to boyfriends and legal fees of around £70,000. She also set up a sixfigure trust fund for her children. Miss Rogers began a stormy relationship with criminal Nicky Lawson and they had a son and a daughter. But she tried to kill herself with an overdose of tablets over allegations that he tried to steal her cash and had slept with her younger sister. Then in December last year her boyfriend Ryan Thompson was arrested for dealing cocaine at her home and having a stun gun. He was later jailed for two years. Miss Rogers, a former Co-op shelf stacker, was also arrested but was released without charge. Shortly before the arrest she is said to have slashed her wrists. Four years ago she told how her windfall had led to her first suicide attempt. She said: 'Until you win such a large amount of money at such a young age, you don't realise the pressures that come with it. 'I did it because winning the lottery has ruined my life. 'I wish I had never won. I haven't been able to cope with it - and I was convinced I'd be better off dead.' http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12...l#ixzz0P60CIMTDDUMB BITCH, YOU WIN 2 MILL AND YOUR DRIVING A MARK 4 GOLF WITH FOREIGN PLATES? (look at pic behind her taking out rubbish)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was watching one documentary on the lottery, all the winners are put in touch with top finance advisors. Thats what makes it worse, this fool was given advice. Its not like she logged onto her Halifax one day and there it was.
what would you have bought at 16shes lucky here house isnt fully of lemon sherbet and pokemon cards