Sign in to follow this  
Guest Triple XXX

Lethal Tryin The Dizzee Ting...

Guest Triple XXX

nice to see D'Explicit branch out on his beat makinSu Elise lookin lovely as ever still

Guest M12 Part 2

is this his beat or does it sound ridiculously similar to something else thats been getting play. i keep thinking bonkers but its not quite right.tbh sh*t tune anyway. decent video. He needs to call solja boy for some tips on making the most of limited talent. his more fire money must be running out soon

this festiv sh*t aint ipod material imocouple noice chiks, sh*t land rover and wag1 wid eddie kadis reciding hairline

Guest Triple XXX

i think its alright well nt the lyricsbt if i close ur eyes n imagine its someone else singin different lyrics its alright

Guest WAVESURFER

Song's sh*t, but there's some nice slores in the video.C/S on Su-Elise still looking good.

Guest faze .
basically a re-vocal of Keys to the bentley?
same beat init....lethals a flop.....tryed going up against wiley with keys to the bentley, now hes spitting on the same beat again....what a mess....

same beat init....lethals a flop.....tryed going up against wiley with keys to the bentley, now hes spitting on the same beat again....what a mess....
exactly what i thought when i heard this

exactly what i thought when i heard this
innitits so bait now hes a follower not a leadertrying to jump on each new thing