I just want clean english neighbours

Captain Planet

Thats all I wantAfter getting rid of the the Somalians (no offense to malis) I enjoyed a period of no rats in the garden and less noise.But now that these turks? yh i guess turks possibly kurds but they have to many friends to be kurdish yh turks are here d*ckhead behaviour begins againthey have fully furnished their garden? this dnt bother me but lollast week i swear dwn their child took a sh*t in the gardenthey keep leaving raw meat in the garden in untied bin bags on these hot f*ck*ng days now we cnt open the garden door because the flies are sillybefore i know it rats will come back and ill get paro every time mum cooks using something shes grown from te gardenAll I want are clean dignified english people who know how to look after their sh*t, ill even accept chavs as long as they are tidy

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i got english neighbors, had a few people around one night one of them came out at lik 2 am in his boxersIF YOU DON'T SHUTUP IM GONNA COME THRU LIKE A B52of course i had to stab him as he left my porch bleeding he apoligisedand my other neighbors are cunts old couple, anytime i play my music a bit loud, they proper crank theres up aswell, so im like cool you are complaining in a wierd way even though its day time, and when i play piano aswell they proper blast it loud i can't even focus on the piano, but when i confront them about this they are like o just want music. yeh right.

it beyond the talking phaseman already tried helping themthere were mice NO RATS running in the alley between our houses which is actually their propertytheyve linked it to the inside of their housei gave them a hint considering they have lil kidsman said thanks then didnt take actionf*ck talking to these guys they think that cos were black all we can do is hang from trees eating fruit& i swear down every time their lil kid tries to say hello to me or interact etc there mum tells them to step away then takes them inside and beats them

Guest M12 Part 2
it beyond the talking phaseman already tried helping themthere were mice NO RATS running in the alley between our houses which is actually their propertytheyve linked it to the inside of their housei gave them a hint considering they have lil kidsman said thanks then didnt take actionf*ck talking to these guys they think that cos were black all we can do is hang from trees eating fruit& i swear down every time their lil kid tries to say hello to me or interact etc there mum tells them to step away then takes them inside and beats them
:lol: them ones there

With regards to instruments, every neighbour I've ever had I've used the following line:"I will tell you though, I play the piano - but this stops at 9pm and won't start before 10am for obvious reasons. I'm sure that's fine?"Never had an issue. Mainly because I rarely play after 8 anyway. Even had a couple of previous neighbours say to the residents they missed hearing me playing.Unless you get some utter cunts nextdoor, a grand piano is the best weapon ever in that case.

lol, my neighbours upstairs are turkish. I think I've already vented about them on here before. rather than chucking their sh*t in the bin they shake it out the window, and my mum used to have plants on the window and all their dinner used to end up on it, it got to the point where my mum started posting their rubbish to their house. They're always flooding the place, and a few months they were drilling the floor :/ and made a big hole in my ceiling. When my dad went to hot them up they tried playing the victim.Good luck mate.

Ive got Turkish neighbours and none of them can speak a word of English (a bit disappointing after them moving in at least 2 years ago)I want to get on with my neighbours but when they show no desire to intergrate with the neighbourhood and culture it makes it difficult.
that not speaking english thing is going to run for a while. the ones upstairs having been in the UK for about 16/17 years and they still act like they don't understand English can't speak English.

its truei jam wiht a few boys and 2 of them are turkisheach time i eat the way they just STARE at me...or when i buy something they want me to buy for them ..and when i have a drink they ask me for someno offence but its f*ckin trampyasking me to help them steal trainers in foot lockerim not involved

Thats all I wantAfter getting rid of the the Somalians (no offense to malis) I enjoyed a period of no rats in the garden and less noise.But now that these turks? yh i guess turks possibly kurds but they have to many friends to be kurdish yh turks are here d*ckhead behaviour begins againthey have fully furnished their garden? this dnt bother me but lollast week i swear dwn their child took a sh*t in the gardenthey keep leaving raw meat in the garden in untied bin bags on these hot f*ck*ng days now we cnt open the garden door because the flies are sillybefore i know it rats will come back and ill get paro every time mum cooks using something shes grown from te gardenAll I want are clean dignified english people who know how to look after their sh*t, ill even accept chavs as long as they are tidy
:lol: :lol:

Its nothin to do with race.Its weather or not they have been part of civilised society before. Your previous Somalian neighbours and your current neighbours obviously haven't, hence doing things like taking a dump in your own garden (literally shitting on your own doorstep).I'm sure the next English neighbours you will get will be Chavs with uncontollable kids

its truei jam wiht a few boys and 2 of them are turkisheach time i eat the way they just STARE at me...or when i buy something they want me to buy for them ..and when i have a drink they ask me for someno offence but its f*ckin trampyasking me to help them steal trainers in foot lockerim not involved
:lol: :lol: :lol: its mad some turks are gwoppped