BC Da Bossman Ft iLLAMADi - Your Superheo

LEGOMAN

cant knock the video, directing and production was on point,the rap was whack, flow was weak and the content didn't make sense???and how long do theses guys plan on riding this lego-chain waveits already kinda played outmight as well cut patten is ur hair, or wear ur jeans backwards

cant knock the video, directing and production was on point,the rap was whack, flow was weak and the content didn't make sense???and how long do theses guys plan on riding this lego-chain waveits already kinda played outmight as well cut patten is ur hair, or wear ur jeans backwards
c/s i say this is the best out of all the hero tracks but the rapping was just shiiiiiiiiitt, bars everything, should of gave this song to another artist

rebore?
hasmh
BC Da Bossman Wrote and produced this tune months beforeIts the better video of the other 2 'super heros'
in "your" opiniondont u think sounds kinda dodge that he wrote it ages ago but only jus release it after next man has done itaint that kinda like me saying i came up with the idea of a ipod in the 80's but jus gonna release it now???