Life Goals

Sub_Zero

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Short-Go to Uni

buy a mini
(happening in the next few weeks :) )Follow up some family history in New York and Jamaica.Long -Work behind the scenes in makeup, hair and fashion for TV and Film.Run my own business doing something i love.Get married and have children.Own a beautiful house.

Guest Triple XXX
LOLI am completely guessing you send receipts and state what they were for. If I speak to my sister later I'll ask her about it. I'm not the best person to ask for this.
safe

My life goals are to just pursue the things that I want to do. "Life passes most people by while they're still making grand plans for it"
I notice you posted a quote in favour of not goal setting.Heres a whole website of quotes in favour of goal setting.http://www.eazigoal.com/goal-setting-quotes.htmlI think to accomplish anything big you have to take small steps.PS. I'll answer your question in PM's Durtty

learn a couple languageslive abroad for abitlive with buddhist monks for a couple months (really want to do this)climb mount kilimanjaroclimb mecca whilst wearing my inshallah t-shirt j/kbut if i'm honest i just want to live comfortably and have a family

I've noticed alot of people want to set up a business. I don't know if you would be interested in an online one but there easy to do. My mate recently set up "Akuma Sports" and all he did was base his business on an existing model (Puma) and try to make certain aspects of it better, like better and quicker customer service for instance. They now sponsor some sports team in Dubai I think it’s the polo team and he's absolutely killing it. I asked him to tell me how much he was on and he wouldn’t tell me but I’m guessing he could take home 500k this year but he won’t as he’ll invest most back into it.http://www.akumasports.com/I also have a link on my home computer with a running commentary over 2 years of a guy setting up a successful business. Different people contribute throughout to help him through and it also has all his troubles and questions. Without sounding gay it's quite inspirational and easy when you see what he did step by step. It's some terrible business idea, to do with sun protective clothing for all the paranoid people but he still does very well and the business looks after itself with very little micro management.I'll up the link here when I get home
waits

Guest Tibbius
most of my goals were music related and im proud to say ive fulfilled most of them>unrealistic but i wanna hit the forbes list at some point in my lifeand direct my own company towards being a major player in the international music industryid like to be fluent in czech n practice wing tsun @ philosopher level
Big goals man, congrats. Why Czech? Never heard of wing tsun, something new to google when I get 5 minutes.
I go out there alot, and feel like a d*ckhead speaking broken czech, whilst the czech heads can have full english conversations with me, looks bad on my partwing tsun is a style of kung fu. it will give me the dicipline i need

Guest Triple XXX
carpewhat u kno about expenses?
wht type of expenses? for your business?
yea
u talking about claiming back VAT?
nahim confused as to what expenses actually areliek do u nt pay tax on it or what?

Guest TimeBomb
carpewhat u kno about expenses?
wht type of expenses? for your business?
yea
u talking about claiming back VAT?
nahim confused as to what expenses actually areliek do u nt pay tax on it or what?
if ur vat registered u can claim back the 15% on business expenses, that can be anything tho, petrol, tv, etc, basically anything u say u need for ur business.

Guest M12 Part 2
thats all it is?so its basically jus gettin VAT back?thats kinda sh*tfort it was sutin else
certain expenses are everything. Say you're self employed and buy a car and use it strictly for business. meeting clients, picking up merchandise etc. Then u can claim back all the money for petrol, servicing, MOT etc. its designed so that u dont lose out anything compared to someone who works for a company who gets the same privileges.There's even cases where people get their flights to different countries paid for so they can meet with suppliers and attend trade shows and the like. im not sure of the exact circumstances but if ur accountant/legal guy is good enough u can write off most things as expenses.For my leaving do at work one time we went for a meal had drinks etc. and it was all paid for on the company credit card.

Guest Triple XXX

ok now thats confusing me even moreif you pay for petrol as u saiddo u get ALL the money back or jus the VATwhat about the car, do u claim that whole thingor can u only claim for certain things