How do you treat..

Tirunih

gay people irl?I've always wondered this because most of the users give ppl like carpe & venom hard times for being homo ect..In a professional environment i treat them as how i would treat a straight person which is with respect, usually a person's sexuality wouldn't enter my mind if i'm being honest.Behind the scenes though like if i'm at home or with my friends/family gay ppl do get slewed.. why? coz it's normal to do so..How do you lot treat gay people in real life?

I work with a gay guy.......one time I came into work because my shift had been posted wrong the week before and no one informed me of the change, got angry and shouted out "ahh, you're all gay". Thought I might get into a bit of trouble but he didn't seem to mind.I don't really mind gay people but I don't like people doing gay things, I just don't wanna hear about it or witness it. I don't mean them any harm though but I will use the words as insults.

Guest TimeBomb

rarely come into contact with them, but yea im not bothered aslong as they keep whatever they do to themselves.recently was seeing a girl who had a best mate who was a gay man, he kept tellin her bullshit like how i werent treating her right etc

i say hi to the gays across the road out of politeness all though they are not officially gay. I just have nevr seen any of them with a woman. They live next 2 each other and just act like good neighbours towards each other.My girl being a Hairdresser comes into contact with nuff of them.She has a gay ''associate'' who she no longerreally likes who lives a few doors away. He was a Jehova's Witness lol. I have met him, been polite. But i tell her not to ever bring this guy aroud my new son. Lots of her friends/associates/girls she used 2 know are on this lesbain thing. I slew them. T ell her not to bring them around either. One though is ok. In general im safe/polite to them cos i aint got time to make them feel importat by validating their gay choices with objection/insults.

aslong as they dont flaunt that sh*t in my face i have no problem. i shouldnt be able to tell that someone is gaytheres no excuse for being camp gunshot for that
i say hi to the gays across the road out of politeness all though they are not officially gay. I just have nevr seen any of them with a woman. They live next 2 each other and just act like good neighbours towards each other.My girl being a Hairdresser comes into contact with nuff of them.She has a gay ''associate'' who she no longerreally likes who lives a few doors away. He was a Jehova's Witness lol. I have met him, been polite. But i tell her not to ever bring this guy aroud my new son. Lots of her friends/associates/girls she used 2 know are on this lesbain thing. I slew them. T ell her not to bring them around either. One though is ok. In general im safe/polite to them cos i aint got time to make them feel importat by validating their gay choices with objection/insults.
this is why they get slewed behind close doors

gay people irl?I've always wondered this because most of the users give ppl like carpe & venom hard times for being homo ect..In a professional environment i treat them as how i would treat a straight person which is with respect, usually a person's sexuality wouldn't enter my mind if i'm being honest.Behind the scenes though like if i'm at home or with my friends/family gay ppl do get slewed.. why? coz it's normal to do so..How do you lot treat gay people in real life?
SUCK UR CELLULITE INFESTED MUM.DONT MENTION MY NAME U c*ntABOUT GIVING ME A HARD TIME FOR BEING HOMO /I HAVE GAY FRIENDS. 2 GIRLS AND ONE BREH AND DONT TREAT THEM NO WAY DIFFERENT/THERE ARE LOTS OF BLACK BREHS IN DENIAL AND VERY DL WHO EVEN COME ACROSS AS VERY HOMOPHOBICIN A PROFFESSIONAL ENVT U HAVE TO REAT EVERYONE AS NORMAL OR U CAN GET YOURSELF IN sh*t