Midweek Football thread

Admin.

Why the f*ck aint this West Ham game on TVf*ck SAKE!
For this EXACT reason.As much as we want to see this, what the f*ck is wrong with you man? :D How irresponsbile would Sky be for televising this?
I don't pay forty odd pound a month and have a HD subscription for nothing!
It's like you just didn't read what I just said. :D

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WAVESURFER
we'll kill these celtic cunts
Mate, you won the 1st leg by a freak deflection and a lucky own goal. Plus we got a solid penalty claim turned down. Don't get ahead of yrself.

Guest Tulse Hill
Amazing to see Jack Collison played that match.So much credit.
Agreed, modern day hero i thinkGreat player in the making, strong heart and battles like a lionReally rate the kid and hope everyting works out for himCrying during the game aswell.

Guest WAVESURFER
Mate, you won the 1st leg by a freak deflection and a lucky own goal. Plus we got a solid penalty claim turned down. Don't get ahead of yrself.
you're going out 2mo so pipe down playa
That may be so, but you cunts are going nowhere in the Champions League if you keep playing the way you did against us last week.

Guest Cipher
Amazing to see Jack Collison played that match.So much credit.
Definately, and to play well. Very strong character.
The club are pricks for putting in a situation like that.Millwall would have been singing all sorts about it.Bad move.
True but then do you think he could have been stopped/would have wanted to be kept out, especially this game?

you're going out 2mo so pipe down playa
That may be so, but you cunts are going nowhere in the Champions League if you keep playing the way you did against us last week.
we'll get further than u cunts