Midweek Football thread

Admin.

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wait ROFLMAO let me just quote this.

yeh but are u a tottenham fan though?you shouldnt be watching arsenal, am i right, dont get angry simples question
did you just really say that.im watchin it to see Samaras to generally flick between the Fiorentina which is my main highlight to answer your ridiculously pathetic and stupid question.

Guest WAVESURFER
This is the only time when a Celtic fan has a chance to have some 'banter' on here this season, let him make the most of it.
Not even banter, Arsenal are genuinely sh*t. You spend all that money and still can't win a trophy. You're a joke.You also have the most deluded fans in the country.

This is the only time when a Celtic fan has a chance to have some 'banter' on here this season, let him make the most of it.
Not even banter, Arsenal are genuinely sh*t. You spend all that money and still can't win a trophy. You're a joke.You also have the most deluded fans in the country.
My god thats probably the most ridiculous sports room post i'v ever read.

Guest WAVESURFER
Explain how?Everything in that post is true.

Explain how?Everything in that post is true.
Cosidering we play the best football in prem, how is the genuinely sh*t part true. are inablity to spend big is stopping us winning trophys due to inexperience and lack of squad depth.Lol at spending all that money, have you seen our total out spend the last 5 years??And deluded fans??? deluded about what exactly?

Guest WAVESURFER
What, so you lot got Nasri, Vermaelen, Arshavin etc. for free?

Guest faze .

STARTING XI - Cudicini; Hutton, Bassong, Corluka, Naughton; Bentley, Huddlestone, O'Hara, Giovani; Pavlyuchenko, Crouch. SUBSTITUTES - Button, Rose, Boateng, Lennon, Palacios, Defoe. Corluka captains the side.Hope Gio has a huge game... needs to show harry who he is.....