Green Street

hardface

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Madnessssss !!!Couple heads got their heads kicked in.Local police were scared. Few got chased down the street.Riot police were super on it when one of theirs got knocked (looked like a woman aswell). One drunk guy got hit over the head bare times with that shield thing.They blocked off a couple roads in and around the stadium.Random youngers were trying a ting then running for their lives, lol.Some hooligans took the beef to memorial park. Didn't see it but it got locked swiftly.Gutted I didn't bring my camera.

I can hear the helicopters and sirens,
know one guy going to the game, tried texting for info but he ain't replied back <_<
yo spoke to your pal yet?
yeh was speaking to him a while ago, said it was madness, he was walking up from near plashet school and it was jammed with trouble everywhere, something about nine people got shanked. weren't paying too much attention because i was fighting james on SF.Jokest thing though mans an Arsenal fan.

Wonder if Ashmans been bottled yet.
:lol: :lol:
Swear his wifes man is a millwall fan too?Swear they would have beef with each other first though.Chloes man: "Oi Sean, Chloe said my d*cks bigger than your tinkle you f*ck*ng c*nt"Ashman: "Yeah, well f*ck you mate, you can keep that f*ck*ng schlag mate"Chloes man: "You what mate??? I'm gonna bang your head it!!!"Ashman: "Come on then, I already banged your gurl"Chloes man: " Nah mate, I AM banging your wife"*Some pre west ham v millwall warm up beef*
Beg you lot read this:mellow:

Guest Esquilax
Wonder if Ashmans been bottled yet.
:lol: :lol:
Swear his wifes man is a millwall fan too?Swear they would have beef with each other first though.Chloes man: "Oi Sean, Chloe said my d*cks bigger than your tinkle you f*ck*ng c*nt"Ashman: "Yeah, well f*ck you mate, you can keep that f*ck*ng schlag mate"Chloes man: "You what mate??? I'm gonna bang your head it!!!"Ashman: "Come on then, I already banged your gurl"Chloes man: " Nah mate, I AM banging your wife"*Some pre west ham v millwall warm up beef*
Beg you lot read this:mellow:
I dont think i've ever laughed more in my whole life.Hilarious.