Sepp Blater

Guest Tulse Hill

00010e1510dr.jpgMust be loving this.Thank you West Ham and Millwall for throwing our World Cup bid up the shitter.
This is what i was thinkinga part of me wants to smile and enjoy the goings on but another part of me its pissed because of the repurcussions it could have and i aint evne just talking about the world cup bid (i couldn't care less bout the worldcup)banning orders dont really work and due to the people going on the pitch reduced allocations might start happening as its easier to control less fans

00010e1510dr.jpgMust be loving this.Thank you West Ham and Millwall for throwing our World Cup bid up the shitter.
This is what i was thinkinga part of me wants to smile and enjoy the goings on but another part of me its pissed because of the repurcussions it could have and i aint evne just talking about the world cup bid (i couldn't care less bout the worldcup)banning orders dont really work and due to the people going on the pitch reduced allocations might start happening as its easier to control less fans
Violence between rival fans happens in most country's.In England the media is so big it gets magnified by 100

yes but 95% of the time its not reported in the media and there definitly isn't footage of it on every news channelthis is such a big thing that somthing will have to be done when was the last time any of you saw scenes like that.and even if it was just minor Sepp Blatteran Platini both have somthing against English football and all they need is an excuse to start acting up, this could be it.and anyway the problems here were on a much bigger scale than yor average football violence