Is she fasting this month?

Mr. Air Max 90

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why can't people just not believe in God and shut up about it, tryna get all smug like they cracked the di vinci code and mocking others, typical god-less behaviour
Maybe because religion is so powerful that it actually has a negative effect on everyones life for example 7/7People blowing up themselves and others over a god that isnt there. So for us sane people that really and truly know there isnt a god we have to live with the consequences of stupid ignorant people who think otherwise because they cannot think for themselves.

I don't really care.But people seem to like to have their own interpretation of what makes God, as if somehow they would know, and use it to Judge, and inflict their will on others.I believe in a higher power, but I call myself no member of a religious group. It's within me, and enough to know for myself what is right and wrong, which is essentially what I think the belief of god should be.The amount of conflict and disagreement in my life that has been caused by religious differences just doesn't add up either. Why should something universally so similar cause so many hostilities. It doesn't make sense. That's my opinion anyway.

Organized religion is some joke ting.The world would be better off free from it.
how
Well one example is the catholic church continuously condemning the use of condoms.
SMH @ the pope going to Africa in the middle of an AIDS crisis telling them not to use condoms

Organized religion is some joke ting.The world would be better off free from it.
how
Well one example is the catholic church continuously condemning the use of condoms.
SMH @ the pope going to Africa in the middle of an AIDS crisis telling them not to use condoms
DID HE DO THIS?apg_taliiban2_070301_nr.jpgDEATH TO THE POPE

Pope Benedict XVI, who is making his first papal visit to Africa, has said that handing out condoms is not the answer in the fight against HIV/Aids.The pontiff, who preaches marital fidelity and abstinence, said the practice only increased the problem."A Christian can never remain silent," he said, after being greeted on arrival in Cameroon by President Paul Biya.The Pope is also due to visit Angola on his week-long trip, where thousands are expected to attend open-air Masses.Some 22 million people are infected with HIV in sub-Saharan Africa, according to UN figures for 2007.This amounts to about two-thirds of the global total.'Painful wounds' HIV/Aids is a tragedy that cannot be overcome through the distribution of condoms, which can even increase the problemIs Catholicism good for Africa?According to Vatican figures, the number of Catholics in Africa has been rising steadily in recent years.Baptised Catholics made up 17% of the African population in 2006, compared with 12% in 1978, the Vatican says.Pope Benedict said on the eve of his trip that he wanted to wrap his arms around the entire continent, with "its painful wounds, its enormous potential and hopes".HIV/Aids was, he argued, "a tragedy that cannot be overcome by money alone, that cannot be overcome through the distribution of condoms, which can even increase the problem".The solution lay, he said, in a "spiritual and human awakening" and "friendship for those who suffer".Speaking at the airport in Cameroon's capital, Yaounde, the Pope called on Christians to speak up in the face of violence, poverty, hunger, corruption and abuse of power.Sexual abstinenceWhile in Africa, the pontiff is expected to talk to young people about the Aids epidemic and explain to them why the Catholic Church recommends sexual abstinence as the best way to prevent the spread of the disease.He gave a similar message to African bishops who visited the Vatican in 2005, when he told them that abstinence and fidelity, not condoms, were the means to tackle the epidemic.The BBC's Caroline Duffield, in Cameroon, says people in Yaounde have been energetically sweeping and cleaning everywhere in preparation for Pope Benedict's visit.The Pope meets an imam in YaoundeThe Pope also met an imam from Cameroon's Muslim minorityThe Pope will stay until Friday in Yaounde, where he will meet bishops from all over Africa who will be taking part in a meeting at the Vatican later this year to discuss the Church's role in Africa.In Angola, which is still recovering from 27 years of civil war, Pope Benedict will meet diplomats posted in Luanda and is expected to urge the international community not to abandon Africa.The pontiff is also due to hold private talks with political leaders in the two countries, both of which have been accused of corruption and squandering revenues from natural resources.
Also, Right Wing Christians in America preaching abstinence over anything (can't remember the name of what they called the programme) which in the end does nothing but damage women and lead to back street abortions.

Guest Triple XXX
Why can't people just not believe in God and shut up about it, tryna get all smug like they cracked the di vinci code and mocking others, typical god-less behaviour
swear thats one of my lines bruv