Weed

PopT

Even if you have a lot of plants growing in your house, you can avoid jail, aslong as you have no evidence of intent to supply i.e scales, bags, contacts, alot of cash lie'in around. Just plead a story saying its all persy, you have a weed problem and you too paranoid to go out a meet dealers to buy off hence your weed growing.

Even if you have a lot of plants growing in your house, you can avoid jail, aslong as you have no evidence of intent to supply i.e scales, bags, contacts, alot of cash lie'in around. Just plead a story saying its all persy, you have a weed problem and you too paranoid to go out a meet dealers to buy off hence your weed growing.
dont b fooled i only ask this because they have made it class bi dont fear jail, i fear fing up my life

THIS +Jooo Lawyer

dont b fooled i only ask this because they have made it class bi dont fear jail, i fear fing up my life
understand stillfrank furtas advice was peak tho so investigates this root