How would you propose?

Eskay Jones

Guest Lisa Turtle

Candle lit dinner is nice, kinda expected thoughMy friends fiance proposed to her in roadlock trafficit was still very special to them, as their song was playing in the carThink of something that is special to the two of you, and incoporate that, can never fail.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now if I could sing and play Piano, I would take her to some jazz or soul club, already have paid the owner to let me jump up and sing and play Donny Hathaway - A Song For You. And then adlib "will you marry me?" somewhere in there.But seeing as the piano thing is probably the only thing that would be possible as I can't sing for sh*t would probably just take her out to a nice meal and do it there.

Guest Esquilax
I prefer Smother Me by The Used for future reference Esquilax.
My woman is a HUGE fan of The Used. But lol, this bands lyrics give me joke.My knife is deep inside your f*ck*ng uterusShut you're f*ck*ng mouth, as im thrustingMy knife inside your, sexual organsyou should never be allowed to reproduceI'll make it my priority, to wipe you outYou f*ck*ng plague on humanityI'll watch your body twitch and squirmNever control my life, you will never learnI only called you over so I could commit murderAnd rid this world of one f*cked up sh*tYou are the queen of filth and hypocrisySpinning your web of lies and hateYou don't disserve life, you f*ck*ng disgust meMMmMmm

Guest Esquilax
Eskay since you made a post about a month ago talking about should you or should you not leave your missus I propose that this is a bad idea.
batty manIm making it my priority to wipe you outyou f*ck*ng human plague.

My woman is a HUGE fan of The Used. But lol, this bands lyrics give me joke.My knife is deep inside your f*ck*ng uterusShut you're f*ck*ng mouth, as im thrustingMy knife inside your, sexual organsyou should never be allowed to reproduceI'll make it my priority, to wipe you outYou f*ck*ng plague on humanityI'll watch your body twitch and squirmNever control my life, you will never learnI only called you over so I could commit murderAnd rid this world of one f*cked up sh*tYou are the queen of filth and hypocrisySpinning your web of lies and hateYou don't disserve life, you f*ck*ng disgust meMMmMmm
LMAOYou're lying. Those aren't the actual lyrics are they?

Guest Esquilax
LMAOYou're lying. Those aren't the actual lyrics are they?
see if you can listen along, its fun

Guest Flat Ericó
Moist topic from a moist guy. Fitting really.
silence you peasant./allow sharing my ideasmy proposal guarantees tears, fainting and/or deathladies holla

Guest Esquilax
You know what would be quite sick.If you did a treasure hunt.If executed properly...OH GARSH.
if ure weng: something elaborateif ure fat: put the ring in an eclair and cry at my mistakes