How would you propose?

Eskay Jones

boy i wouldnt knowive only seen one cheesey ass proposal and that was my dadscorny as f*ckfam round for the dinner and him proposing on christmas evesat there with the fattest plainfacefully clichebutme really and truelywoulda end up just rolling over towards her when i wake up to herand doing it thereno one knee sh*t, that aint flying...

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

boy i wouldnt knowive only seen one cheesey ass proposal and that was my dadscorny as f*ckfam round for the dinner and him proposing on christmas evesat there with the fattest plainfacefully clichebutme really and truelywoulda end up just rolling over towards her when i wake up to herand doing it thereno one knee sh*t, that aint flying...
Lawd gad...allow your fiance ego.I would say no, purely because of the lack of effort.Get on ur knees lol

whats the big deal.. this is your baby mother as well, she lives in your house, has had your child, maybe your second even, coming like she's the virgin you met few months ago and are taking your relationship to the next stage.you missed the 'special moment' time ago. just get back give her some khat and ask her if she'll marry you ffs.

My boy proposed to his girl in Cuba last week. Went to a meal and he started telling her he's not sure about there relationship and they would be better as friends etc. She stopped eating and was bare upset. Then the waiter brought the ring on a silver platter and gave it to her saying all female customers get a little gift when leaving. Then he got down on one knee and done the ting.My missus has been banging on about me proposing to her for the last 6 months and this just put more pressure on me. Told her it won't be happening anytime soon though.

whats the big deal.. this is your baby mother as well, she lives in your house, has had your child, maybe your second even, coming like she's the virgin you met few months ago and are taking your relationship to the next stage.you missed the 'special moment' time ago. just get back give her some khat and ask her if she'll marry you ffs.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: