WOW

Tirunih

Guest Esquilax

why does it say "search" in that URL?you searching for groups of fat white gash who love off darkmeat on facebook?should i be shaking my head?cuz the good lord knows that's exactly what im doing.

why does it say "search" in that URL?you searching for groups of fat white gash who love off darkmeat on facebook?should i be shaking my head?cuz the good lord knows that's exactly what im doing.
my bedrin sent me these link tru msn still 260bern.jpgdem black d*ck suckers only typa chicks...

Guest Esquilax
my bedrin sent me these link tru msn still 260bern.jpgdem black d*ck suckers only typa chicks...
that chick is weeeeeennnng

Guest Esquilax

she doesnt even classify as a human to me you know when you see certain disabled's in electro wheelchairs, them ones that dont even look human no more?like that, but just an ugly slorefire

LMFAO IS THAT NOT KIRSTIE???????????????FROM TELFORD

LMFAO IS THAT NOT KIRSTIE???????????????FROM TELFORD
http://www.facebook.com/people/Kirsty-Wilkinson/746505061you are slipping bruv

loool f*ckin hell she looks like she's built for dis ting :lol:

lol you never get normal people in these groupsthere was a white men for black women group and all the white guys in there were rocking fubu jeans, do rags and basketball jerseys etc.but lol..."Black men are really really more attractive! They are stronger, bigger, more talented and sexier in Every way, and many are more confident and driven people. When a black man treats you right, he really Treats You Right, in every way. Ok, so I'm more attracted in every way :)":lol:

:confused: goodness she looks disease ridden.