WOW

Tirunih

dont sign up to none of them groups just add the tings on them bare of them are on itbut f*ck them deludeded tings fiending for black d*cki have been harrased by these wogs had to lock off my wog socket line them ways thereonly a certain amount of sex one man can give out

been a galist b4 u knew u had a d*cknot even a hype ting I have 7 girls I can ring now and can be f*ck*ng tonight had two offers alreadybut told the girls im going raving tonight its nothingim like a drug to girls trust me i treat some like sh*t but they always call me wanting some of my d*ck

nigger draws every sort of girl p*ssy is p*ssy as long as it is tight and smells rightbut I know where u r coming from coz I use to cuss face off for some of the tings he mashed and not until i will say the turn of the year I never knew what he meant about the girls and watching face but now I doIf I want to wok out some eye candy I can do that if I want to bang some bosh and it aint nothing long I will do thatif I like a young girl who is legal I can do thatif I want to take part in a 3 some with a 40 year old women I will do thatif I want this girl to drive me to some deserted car park and f*ck her I can do thatif I want to f*ck some 15 stone girl I will do thatdont really care what ne one can say coz I know Im getting mineand I dont need to front, I f*ck thats all what needs to be saidand that girl was not hindu she was from cyprus

Guest M12 Part 2
Brandon Forbes (Stockton / Modesto, CA) wroteat 19:02 on 12 August 2007EAT p*ssy IS THE WAY I GET MY VITAMINS AND THE WAY I GREW MY FACIAL HAIR.... AND GETTIN HEAD HELL YEAH I LOVE IT GETTIN AND RECEIVING IS LIKE FROSTED FLAKES.... ITS GRRRRREATTTTTTT!!!! Report/quote]:LKSADLKJDSAJISDJISASDSDSADKSSADLPSLDsmh on so many levels. man is promoting sucking out these dirty wogsockets from net. no levels at all

Brandon Forbes (Stockton / Modesto, CA) wroteat 19:02 on 12 August 2007EAT p*ssy IS THE WAY I GET MY VITAMINS AND THE WAY I GREW MY FACIAL HAIR.... AND GETTIN HEAD HELL YEAH I LOVE IT GETTIN AND RECEIVING IS LIKE FROSTED FLAKES.... ITS GRRRRREATTTTTTT!!!! Report
:fjhkettthjgjtykl.ytuikLOL WTF/@ vybesyou type so much sh*t no offense like.. but you do you manyour acting like you have the option to f*ck what type of girls you want to when it's blatantly obvious that you don't.

The phone book is allot of stuffwhat sh*t am I talking?its not like I can pick up the phone and tell any girl who i aint spoke to in time and just tell her to come around for a lashBruv like I said I have options I have a selection of girls I can f*ck today, tomorrow, sunday and mondayend of the day girl can look 10/10 girl can be 5/10they all fall for the same thing which is manipulationbut ur a younger so u are still finding out stuff about the world and your body so in a few years time you will come of age and might see how i am speaking and look at it in a diffrent lightbut i doubt it because I think you are not the type of person to have multiple sexual partners I think u will be happy with oneand will fall in love which is good for you.

The phone book is allot of stuffwhat sh*t am I talking?its not like I can pick up the phone and tell any girl who i aint spoke to in time and just tell her to come around for a lashBruv like I said I have options I have a selection of girls I can f*ck today, tomorrow, sunday and mondayend of the day girl can look 10/10 girl can be 5/10they all fall for the same thing which is manipulationbut ur a younger so u are still finding out stuff about the world and your body so in a few years time you will come of age and might see how i am speaking and look at it in a diffrent lightbut i doubt it because I think you are not the type of person to have multiple sexual partners I think u will be happy with oneand will fall in love which is good for you.
fair enough llow the learning about my body talk though

what is it about black men u really like

the fact that they are more calm then the typical white man...but most of all their lips... so juicy,.. suckable,.. lushious... ya just wanna mmmmmmmmmm... they are more passionate about pleasing their women
Gotta be the c*ckSorry girls, its true!
Black men are really really more attractive! They are stronger, bigger, more talented and sexier in Every way, and many are more confident and driven people. When a black man treats you right, he really Treats You Right, in every way. Ok, so I'm more attracted in every way :)

Guest Flat Ericó

dunno how you people can link these things, bredrin tried to bring me in on these fatties from walthomstow way back, no thankyou.one of my friends offered whale to me, could you believe?that could of been my downfall but i didnt agreeif i only i could get vip to listen to medont let the net get the best of you take it from E

what is it about black men u really like
the fact that they are more calm then the typical white man...but most of all their lips... so juicy,.. suckable,.. lushious... ya just wanna mmmmmmmmmm... they are more passionate about pleasing their women
Gotta be the c*ckSorry girls, its true!
Black men are really really more attractive! They are stronger, bigger, more talented and sexier in Every way, and many are more confident and driven people. When a black man treats you right, he really Treats You Right, in every way. Ok, so I'm more attracted in every way :)
smhhumans in general will always be dumb