Natwest Online Banking

A Bit Better

Natwest have been pushing for it's customers to use Rapport since early this year. It's certainly not new, I think some of you just didn't clock onto it earlier. It's safe as where/how you use it. It's basically just an extra layer of online security on top of your usual Natwest log in security questions.I use it, it's excellent and it's not just to be used for Natwest online banking. It protects you online anywhere you use passwords that you want kept safe/monitored tbh. All you do is choose to 'Protect this website' for whatever site i.e Abbey, Barclays, HSBC, VIP2 etc.

Guest Swiftie
Barclays online banking >>>>
Dunno. Hang tight that lil pin ting still. Only downside is the membership number bullshit.Should roll with usernames just like Halifax in a way.
Lloyds uses somthing similar when I am buying something online, its just gives me a box to enter my internet banking details to verify that its medidn't have to download anything
That's the online secure page used by many banks when purchasing goods online. He's talking about LOGIN into the actual online banking section.