Who Wants In ???

Hank Moody

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont have no friends so it wud jst be me
/ 90% of people here are gassing
How are peope gassing, can easily bring about 10-20 guys on on this.I bell A, A bells J, J bells his cousin.I bell V, V bells S & J & A & etc.I bell T, T brings his whole ends as per usual.
You have quite the alphabetical social circle

i dont have no friends so it wud jst be me
/ 90% of people here are gassing
How are peope gassing, can easily bring about 10-20 guys on on this.I bell A, A bells J, J bells his cousin.I bell V, V bells S & J & A & etc.I bell T, T brings his whole ends as per usual.
thisEspecially if you play in a football team - thats at least 10 people without them inviting their friends

Aint been too sure about the whole paintballing experience ever since PJ and Duncan from PJ and Duncan in Byker Grove went paintballing that time, and either PJ or duncan got caught in the eyes for the split second he took his goggles off and PJ or Duncan was instantly blinded.

Aint been too sure about the whole paintballing experience ever since PJ and Duncan from PJ and Duncan in Byker Grove went paintballing that time, and either PJ or duncan got caught in the eyes for the split second he took his goggles off and PJ or Duncan was instantly blinded.
Well they do tell you not to take off your goggles.

Went paintballing for the first time the other week. Thought it would be like on TV where the ball splashes against you and you just laugh and carry on.Lets have it right, that sh*t hurts.
got hit in the nuts before...it wasn't prettywas down for a good 5 mins

THIS WILL TURN OUT JUS LIKE EVERY OTHER LINK UP/FOOTBALL MATCH ETC.WILL GET TO THE DAY AN PEOPLE WILL POST IN HERE LIKE "SO WHO WENT I COULDN'T MAKE IT IN THE END HAD TO WASH MY HAIR."
probably true. though this one isnt really organised by someone on vip2, hes just passing the word.that means the event will go ahead wether or not any forum members here show up. let us know more details... when is it?? im away in 2weeks time but i can still pass on the info to friends.

Guest Triple XXX

im certifiedif i say imma be there ill be therecertai mancavouc so jus hit me up with the details ill turn on my jays prob f*cked out of my head n jus do this ting n head bk home