"Wood Green can't come Lightfoot"

Taurus

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See this on a youtube commentThe memories TTKK

you never see kelly & craig in these dumb videos again. Thats why mob fell off, its just bare new young green gang niggasz. What ever happend to the old school mob rolling up & down the high road 50 man deep. Kelly, craig, ratty, muttley, bagzy, gumzy, little t, super, smallsz, gman, viper, shabba, mo money and the rest!! what happend

you never see kelly & craig in these dumb videos again. Thats why mob fell off, its just bare new young green gang niggasz. What ever happend to the old school mob rolling up & down the high road 50 man deep. Kelly, craig, ratty, muttley, bagzy, gumzy, little t, super, smallsz, gman, viper, shabba, mo money and the rest!! what happend
i swear them man are riding lengthy bids

dem man gonna be in there 30's-40's when they land still

You man are funny still. Do you reallllly think that they are fighting because of their ends? They used to work together until things turnt sour and little snakey movements popped up on both parts and since there has been problems between the two.You can say its childish and all that but to them it aint, its real. If one gets caught slipping it'll be peak for them whether there from WG or Hornsey.Digits has wrapped it all up really. He has been pretty much on point with everything he said.

Yeah, but it is waste, because after all the sh*t flies and it's all said and done, what will they have to show for it? I'm pretty confident not much except a rep that the new youngers won't care about.Mandem need to find a career and do something with their time.

You man are funny still. Do you reallllly think that they are fighting because of their ends? They used to work together until things turnt sour and little snakey movements popped up on both parts and since there has been problems between the two.You can say its childish and all that but to them it aint, its real. If one gets caught slipping it'll be peak for them whether there from WG or Hornsey.Digits has wrapped it all up really. He has been pretty much on point with everything he said.
If u ever knew why peckham and brixton were/are beefing.Same circumstances tbh but only the yungers take it to certain places.Fari Looks 30 and raps like his 10. Dem man need the lord.

Not all of them. Kelly and Craig still about making music

show me

show me
myspace.com/neonmetropolisDont really like their new sound they're tryna push. Old music was sick though

show me
myspace.com/neonmetropolisDont really like their new sound they're tryna push. Old music was sick though
Up their old ish please
Ill try to find someDigits should have some though

Guest PROFIT2
show me
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!my god what the f*ck are these man sniffin...influences purple rain, motley crew and cindi laliper :confused: cant believe that sh*t smh

Was gnna say see Craig (maybe kelly) other day anyways never rated them as rappers