Sign in to follow this  
Tee

RROD

the hat trick TTKKnot my elite tho the one i leave at my chick yard gone pissed was gonna sell it aswell whats the number to bell MS again

Swear your the unluckiest guy when it comes to xbox's
Thought this aswell until I found out my uncle has had 5 Xboxes. The 1 and only time I got red ring was when he was on it.

Guest Triple XXX

i need to dust off my 360 stillwhere can u get a cheap hard drive that isnt ebay?

oici thought the 60gb had certain features that the others dont though...
yeah, backwards compatibility, it can play ps1/ps2 gamesif you don't care about that, then it's not a good deal

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO*switches off n goes out to the shop hoping when he comes back it was all a bad dream*

THIS sh*t is worthy of a facebook status!!argh the way im workin from 6am-7pm tomorrow so i cant even cop a new one....seriously FML!!i have no reason to live...its been nice abusin u man...im sorry if any heartache/offense was taken....Goodbye cruel world!

pissed i thought my elite was gonna die on me today aswell i would of went nuts
So what if it was a normal 360 you wouldnt?
i made the topic one f*cked up that i was lookin to sell if both f*ckin up id be pissed tru the time of yr

argh the way im workin from 6am-7pm tomorrow so i cant even cop a new one....seriously FML!!
HMV trocadero opens til midnight! :Y:
on a bank holiday monday??