Sign in to follow this  
Lieutenant

The Final Destination

Saw it today in 3D.Don't watch it if it aint in 3D, f*ck*ng SICK in 3DFilm itself was quite good as all of them are, didn't expect it to end the way it did at all.Recommended7/10

have plans on reachingwill probably reach with mrs ego on tuesday or suttin or after i get back from football on sunday...

Just went Surrey Quays and watched this film.f*ck*ng SHITTEST FILM EVER!!!I watched in 3d and nothing new happened. Things fly out wooop-dy doooo!Just like the other final destinations only 20x shitter. I was expecting to find out more about death and sh*t but nothing. They could have gone deeper with it but the writers are pants.

Final Destination series is terrible, would have watched because it was 3D.But after that piece of sh*t that was my bloody valentine, piss off.

Someone ban this Lieutenant guy, you owe me £32 famSeriously though how you gonna call it f*ck*ng sick? Are you 12 years old?Shitest film I have seen in a long time, actually pissed cos I shoulda copped the new Batman game and chilled at yard.f*ck*ng Mug.

Someone ban this Lieutenant guy, you owe me £32 famSeriously though how you gonna call it f*ck*ng sick? Are you 12 years old?Shitest film I have seen in a long time, actually pissed cos I shoulda copped the new Batman game and chilled at yard.f*ck*ng Mug.
:lol: :lol:

I didn't say the film was f*ck*ng sick you invalidI said the film was quite good.Silly c*nt.

Film was sh*t.Spolier:

Only decent death was the one in the pool when the blokes intestines got sucked through that drain....

my bro and mrs have gone to see this tonight, silly me offered to babysit :-/but ye im looking to watch it in 3d mid week time

herd quite a few people say its sh*t, others say its ok in 3D. neva seen a full 3D film so may reach just to see.tbh i rather watch district 9 or dance flick tho.