LMAO ZAB JUDAH IS A FUCKING DICK PART 234124213414

NO SUNSHINE

"The money is not right," Zab said. "I'm not worried about Antonio Diaz, that's just a tuneup bout for me. Anyway, I plan to have two tune up bout before the year is over."I really want to fight Andre Berto and Juan Diaz. Tell Al Haymon and Lou DiBella, who act as Berto's wardens, to let him out of the bag. all they do is protect him"HAS THIS CLOWN REALLY GONE AND PULLED OUT OF THE POTENTIALLY-BIGGEST PPV EVENT OF THE YEAR BECAUSE "THE MONEY IS NOT RIGHT" ?WHAT OTHER CARDS HAS HE GOT MEGA-BOUTS LINED UP ON ?GUY HAS BEEN BRAINLESS FROM DAY 1 BUT THIS TAKES THE CAKEAccording to Papa Yoel Judah, his son, Super Zab, was offered mere peanuts to fight the shopworn but still hard punching "Tono" on the big show undercard. Judah said peanuts are good for elephants but not for his son."They offered $150,000," Yoel said. "That's a joke but we're not laughing. We don't sell ourselves cheap like that."WHAT DOES HE EXPECT? HE IS NOT WANTED AT THE MOMENT. SWEAR THAT'S MORE THAN HE GOT FOR SPINKS II ANYWAY

lol anyone read what he said about mosley?

Richard Schaefer and Shelly Finkel called my dad. They offered $500,000 and 5% of the pay-per-view. Are they crazy? They can suck a d*ck, preferably an HIV d*ck. I don't fight HGH patients. No disrespect to Shane, I'm only going by what his ex-wife told me, the fight will never happen,""And with those numbers, the fight will never happen. That goes to show you the market value of Mosley. They went from $1.5 to $500. I wonder what Mosley's getting. He's probably not even getting a million. I'm not a sucker, they can find somebody else.
Mosley's response:
There are a bunch of cowards that don't want to fight me. They make excuses of the reason they don't want to fight me is cause about money or if their ribs or hand hurt. They are a prime donnas that only fight for money. I'm a real fighter. I'm suppost to be an old fighter with crutches and sh*t. And they want to fight somebodyelse.

LOL at thinking $150,000 was going to be his biggest paid of the year. That is a straight slap in the face, even to Zab.Zab is a very good boxing but his mentality just lets him down.Zab and Mosely would of been a interesting fight. And again Golden Boy being greedy wanting to take a massive cut and giving the boxers f*** all.Golden Boy are starting to p*** me off though at the moment. They are on the way to monopolies boxing and if you aren't apart of them or the very best within your weight division you will get screwed money wise and even in the ring. Take Juan Diaz, he is just a hype job. He got gift given to him against Pauly Malignaggi when most people thought that Pauly won, even HBO who were the broadcasting the fight. A Golden Boy judge scored it 118-112, a judge that Malignaggi wanted removed before the fight.And as a result Malignaggi has thought about quitting boxing.