Sign in to follow this  
imhim

Gunna D

These pigs want me in the cellThe feds are tryna clear our spots out like clearasilThats why they wanna follow manI dont really wanna run but if the federali comeIll put a new meaning into running man

Gunna is meh he's the only guy in SN1 that hasnt merked a beat or even dropped a mad bar
:/
:/ indeeddidnt used to rate him but he is goodbut in terms of sn1giggs>>Kyzer>>>Tiny Boost>Gunna

Gunna is meh he's the only guy in SN1 that hasnt merked a beat or even dropped a mad bar
:/ indeeddidnt used to rate him but he is goodbut in terms of sn1giggs>>Kyzer>>>Tiny Boost>Gunna
Gunna is the hardest in sn1 point blank periodNEVER HALF IN ITGOT MY HEART IN ITTHEY SAY WERE HARDARE WE? WE ARE INIT

Gunna is definetly not the hardest in that camp im sure of thathe needs to switch up his flow a little

Gunna is the hardest in sn1 point blank periodNEVER HALF IN ITGOT MY HEART IN ITTHEY SAY WERE HARDARE WE? WE ARE INIT
lol joketangkyzer>>>gunna

fem felon aint in otb, hes on his own ting now. otb is just the woolyroad niggas buck, fix, swif, sizzle and the rest.in sn1boom productions>>>>>>>giggs=kyze> joe grind>t.boost>gunna dkilla ki is the worst rapper ive ever heard

Yeah I heard Ki he is sh*tdont rate him one bit although he did well on that last track on cut above the restFixdot'm>Giggs>Youngsta>Fem>Blade>rest

Yeah I heard Ki he is sh*tdont rate him one bit although he did well on that last track on cut above the restFixdot'm>Giggs>Youngsta>Fem>Blade>rest
:lol: :lol: @ that selection your poor mp3 playerdvs > young spray > killa ki >blade > gunna >fem fel > rap music/thread