BNP burn golliwog doll at festival

Hank Moody

A LITTLE girl grins with glee as she holds a golly over a fire . . . while a jeering BNP politician finds the doll guilty of BEING BLACK during a vile mock trial and execution. The baying crowd cheers when the toy - dubbed Winston - is condemned and dropped on to the flames to "die". Goading on the assembled adults and kids the politician, a local council candidate, yells out these chilling words: "Let's get a real one . . . in the town we'll find one or two." SCROLL BELOW TO WATCH GOLLY-BURNING BNP VIDEOThe sickening stunt was staged at the British National Party's annual FAMILY festival last weekend - yet the BNP insists it is NOT racist as part of its successful ploy to attract votes in elections. Around 1,200 members converged on fields at Codnor, Derbys, for the Red White and Blue "fun" weekend. Our undercover reporter, posing as a supporter to gain entry to the members-only event, secretly filmed racism everywhere. For £1 a go, people were throwing wet sponges at a man in a Barack Obama mask locked in stocks. Elsewhere stalls were selling T-shirts with slogans like It's A White Thing and books such as Race, Evolution and Behavior - which insists whites give birth to larger-brained babies and blacks are prone to crime. Supporters gave Nazi-style salutes and shouted Sieg Heil. Cooked And in the "political tent", party chairman and MEP Nick Griffin, 50, was setting out how his party would deal with proposed anti-discrimination laws forcing the BNP to change its whites-only membership policy. He said: "Since if we want to survive we will be forced to let them in, the key will be before we do so to change the party - to ensure that whoever's coming in doesn't have any control." Saturday night was the climax of the festival - and when the vileness reached its peak. Firstly, around 50 skinheads took part in a PAGAN ceremony to summon occult powers for their cause. They chanted incantations as they passed around and drank from an animal horn filled wth mead. Two hours later, local council candidates John Coombes, of Maidenhead, Berks, and d*ck Hamilton of Marlow, Bucks, were sitting with others around a brazier. Hamilton's ghettoblaster blared out songs supporting Hitler and attacking "ni**ers". Then began the "trial" led by Coombes, 45. A 12-year-old girl there with her dad (we are protecting her identity) held a golly called Winston over the fire as Coombes "charged" him with "mugging, rape, drug dealing". He sneered: "Right Winston, you're about to get cooked. Anything else to say? "Says he ain't a drug dealer. He thinks he's not black. He's charged with being black. Now get on there." Skinhead Hamilton chipped in: "If he jumps off he's innocent." Coombes went on: "He's guilty, guilty as charged. "Let's get a real one - in the town we'll find one or two. They'll also be guilty of the heinous crimes I charged him with - may God forgive your horrible soul." Coombes repeated the charges then added: "He may have appeared innocent to you lot but I'm sure he done lots of things wrong." During the weekend the party's other MEP Andrew Brons used his stint in the political tent to compare Muslims to SMALLPOX during his speech. BNP politician burns golly in mock execution at BNP festivalHe declared: "I'm less concerned about the presence of mosques than the presence of the people that use them. Being worried about the presence of a particular mosque is almost like looking at a disease like smallpox and saying it's a problem with spots." Ex-BNP cultural officer Jonathan Bowden, 47, also attacked Islam, and dubbed Jewish Israel as "cancer". He bleated: "The only way this (Muslim) problem will be solved is if they go back - go back to their civilisation. "(But) we must renounce support for Israel. Israel is the cancer that lies at the heart of much of this." And Greater London Authority member Richard Barnbrook joked about BLACKING himself up. The deputy opposition leader of Barking and Dagenham council boasted: "I've got balls made of steel. In my own ward, if I go around naked, and put boot polish on my face, they'd still love me." In the evenings, supporters sat round campfires venting hate. During one chat, Stockport area organiser Duncan Warner explained to our reporter in sick twisted logic why using the word "P*ki" was OK. "P*ki means pure. So why do you get offended when all that they're doing is calling you pure?" he whined. "You get called a P*ki, how can you get offended by that?" Elsewhere party supporter Danny Marshall, and his girlfriend Bev boasted of using intimidation tactics to rid the village of foreigners who'd moved there. Bev said: "Where I live is National Front. It's BNP. There's this black family that's just moved in from Nigeria. An hour later they were out . . . "They were coming to nick our jobs. They had an hour to get out of their premises - from us people, ourselves." Marshall said: "The Lithuanians and Czechs are sneaking in because they're white. You find the f***ers on the doorstep." Bev added: "These guys from Poland came into Cotmanhay and did a car wash. Somebody wrote BNP on their sign - once that was there they were gone . . . guess who that was? Me and Danny. I wrote BNP." Elsewhere another man moaned: "If things don't become any better, and I become older, so I'm 70 or 75, I'll take a GPMG (machine gun) - seriously, I'm not joking here - and I'm going to f***ing destroy lots of people." Embers On one occasion shouts of "Reds, reds" broke out. BNP members grabbed hammers and axes then charged to the perimeter fence. A lone anti-facism protester trying to get into the festival was stopped by police before the thugs got to him. During the weekend police arrested 19 of the protesters outside - and one BNP member. Meanwhile, half an hour after the sick golly burning the BNP's London organiser Bob Bailey arrived. With him was Griffin - who stated last October "the BNP is not racist". Together they warmed themselves on the embers. bnp04230853912a.jpgbnp03230853911a.jpgbnp02230853910a.jpgbnp01230854165a.jpgvideo @ http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news/46577...NP-fun-day.html

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Triple XXX

i dnt kno y the get s much airtimeif u leave them alone they hav no attention to feed off then theyre jus some boog partybt nw theys eem like some underdog fightin for the people

it's funny cos all these guys claim benefits and live in council houses and spend their days drinking lager and beating up their old ladybut they think that politically they are important or that they are going to influence changedunno why black/asian/jewish people could even get offended by these guys, cos they're so unimportant

it's funny cos all these guys claim benefits and live in council houses and spend their days drinking lager and beating up their old ladybut they think that politically they are important or that they are going to influence changedunno why black/asian/jewish people could even get offended by these guys, cos they're so unimportant