Fao - ladies with older brothers

LuLu

someone rang my phone this evening, i was at my brothers and my brother is sat in the room, so i started talking as normal to the person on the phone. conversation ends and then my brother asks who is that ? it better not that d*ckheasd ex of urs , u know the one who u got bk together with last year but didnt tells any of us but we found out,then he started saying, whats his name, where is he from ? im thinkin ffs what the hell has it got to do with u, he is like well im ur brother and i dont like the thought of guys calling you and i just know that was a guy who called u. so i got alll moody with him cos he waa going on and onnnnnnnnn with himself but then his mrs probs had a word with him on their way out cos he later txt me sayin he didnt mean to snap but its not nice for him to hear me talking to lads, so in the future for me to not to talk to any guy infront of him ?wouldnt mind ye but the person who rang is just a gay mate, just thought nah its none of ur business who is calling my phone, my bro even picked up parts of the convo and started askin me about it, i wasnt talking in a rude or an innapropiate mannor or anything so why he got on his hight horse was beyond me, im doing you a favour babysitting and ur goin on with yourself like that. ladies, are your older brothers this nagging at times ? overprotective and all that stuff....

My brother used to be abit like this and now my cousin has taken over and is always askin me stuff when i see him...I see what hes trying to do but hes younger than me.As frustrating as it may be i think what your brothers doing is good and you know he only means well.

How old are you Lulu? I'm guessing you're in your 20's. You're more than old enough to filter out the d*ckheads in your life and fight your own battles. If I had a little sister, even if she was in her 20's I'd be protective but I'd know my limits. It's not like he's having to protect you from teenage boys who want to fondle or fornicate with anything with a heartbeat. Only way I could see where he was coming from was if you were talking inappropriately over the phone which isn't on, but you say you weren't so yes he was in the wrong. He's apologised now so I suppose he forgot for that brief moment that his little sister had grown up.

There is protective and over-protective, one of them can back fire harshly if don't have respect from ur sis in the first place.I witnessed the back-lash retaliation from girls many times, from over protective bros... they rebel even harder and do more gully sh*t just to prove a point cos it's against rules and bro would be mad if he ever knew... risk factor raises freak level in certain girls.All about making any guy dating ur sis the belief of acceptance that he is trusted.As the saying goes keep your friends close and your potential enemies even closer... Attack from within, when slippage occurs. They never see it coming.JUS BLAM - gameover when they f*ck up.

my brothers not really over protectivebut i dont talk certain talks on the phone in front of him
This is what older brothers worry about.
imo its a disrespect to him to be holding certain conversations and talking about certain subjects on the phone in front of him

As frustrating as it may be i think what your brothers doing is good and you know he only means well.
this. My sister's brothers (my step brothers) are abroad so when she gets to that age I will be acting as both brother and sister to her, I don't care.

My brothers thankfully know there's a line that shouldn't be crossed.They've been protective in the past, but I'm assuming they realise now I know well enough. I sometimes think, however, they're not so tough on me because we're not actually related by blood.More time they're a bad influence on me in other ways anyway, and where we go out on various occasions there have been the few defensive incidents here and there.