Transfer Deadline Topic

Rippy

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm you tried merging the topics and foing into it ?

45mins leftbiggest signing of the day collins to villa/sunderlanddidnt even know there was two of em which ones better?>

Guest TimeBomb
hassan yebda joins fellow algerian belhadj at portsmouth pow
u only come in here for algerian updates init
lol clocked this as well
corse corse, bouazza signs for blackpool.

James Collins believes Villa will help him improve as a player after his move from West Ham United. The Welsh international defender insists signing for the club was an easy decision once he'd met Martin O'Neill and been shown around the Bodymoor Heath training ground. He told AVTV: "It's been a mad 24 hours since coming up here but I'm delighted to have it all sorted. "I came yesterday and met the manager and had a look around. It's a fantastic setting. I just can't wait to get cracking now. "Aston Villa is a massive club so, after coming here looking around the place and I'm friendly with a few of the boys as well, it didn't take a lot of persuading on my part. "I loved my time at West Ham but I believe I have taken a step forward. "I have come to Aston Villa to improve as a player and hopefully improve their team. I'll be looking to do that straight away."
Pretty underwhelmed when I first saw the link, but I suppose I'll begrudgingly admit he’s a better defender than Big Zat and he seems happy to be here.Just need to get Dunne sorted otherwise we're f*cked